Would you risk a pick on Kyler Murray?

Proof

Reaction score
And if so, where?

Could get cold feet, could be too small. but could also be the missing piece.

What say you?

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Yeah, I'd absolutely take a third day flyer on him. Without any hesitation, really.

cowboyec

Reaction score
tremendous arm talent.
no doubt about that.
but his size would concern me personally.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
And if so, where?

Could get cold feet, could be too small. but could also be the missing piece.

What say you?

Only if you're silly and deluded by voted trophies.

Dwayne Haskins led the nation in passing yards and TD passes, is built for the position, and isn't going to play baseball.

But yeah, let's draft Murray. :facepalm:

bb721

Reaction score
Dwayne Haskins led the nation in passing yards and TD passes, is built for the position, and isn't going to play baseball. But yeah, let's draft Murray. :facepalm:

What? That is a terrible analogy. Haskins will obviously get picked relatively early and be gone long before we ever make our first pick. The OP is asking about the possibility of using one of our picks, of course preferably a relatively late one, on a very talented guy who may or may not ever play football. Seems like it worked out pretty well with Roger Staubach but I guess you would have been against that pick too?

Proof

Reaction score
What? That is a terrible analogy. Haskins will obviously get picked relatively early and be gone long before we ever make our first pick. The OP is asking about the possibility of using one of our picks, of course preferably a relatively late one, on a very talented guy who may or may not ever play football. Seems like it worked out pretty well with Roger Staubach but I guess you would have been against that pick too?

right. lol what a strange response.