Would you sign Dak for 5-years, $175 million?

erod

Reaction score
I am concerned that if Dak gets tagged, he could refuse to play until the 7th game and still get his tagged money. Then what?
Hard to do that when you have all the commercial endorsements he has.

He's play.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hard to do that when you have all the commercial endorsements he has.

He's play.

Dak hold out LOL ....Did you hear the one about the Fat lady dancing?

Dak would take League Minimal to remain starting QB for the STAR.

P.S.Unfortunately for him his 15 min of fame are getting closer to being expired and this Sunday will be another confirmation of his inept ways!

Elusiv1

Reaction score
May I ask what his Skillset are?

He has accuracy issues.
He has pocket issues.
He has poor reads downfield and needs a ton of time to decide when to throw the ball.
Leadership issues as the offense isn't motivated to score for him.
He really not a great runner looks like a fullback running with the football.

So why we gonna pay him millions,.....again I dare to ask what is his skillset?

Anyone?????
Well i can't argue with that assessment on Dak at all..I guess i am cheering for the guy since he has the weight of the world on his shoulder and he being a 4th rounder and all but sometimes you just don't have what it takes..I would like to see what he would do under a different coach, he's shown flashes but he still could use different leadership. A bunch of those mistakes he could get out of if he uses his legs, he may not be that fast but he is big and strong and can move the chains. He has a good arm, he can run, leadership skills, fighter, and a class act.. He has work to do though no doubt.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Don't care what they pay this young man. Dak is the future of this franchise. Like him or hate him, he's not going anywhere.

We the fans should be thankful Jerry FINALLY drafted a qb AND to top it off, it wasn't Wentz.