Would you sign Jadeveon Clowney?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
My goodness.......kinda a selfish tone here. Considering the fact he's had trouble getting a long-term deal the last 4/5 years, this article almost guarantees that will continue. In fact, he may also have trouble getting a team to pay him $9M guaranteed. As I have said many times, sometimes silence can be your best friend.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...ed-to-be-around-somebody-that-believes-in-me/
Jadeveon Clowney not expecting to return: I need to be around somebody that believes in me
Posted by Charean Williams on January 5, 2023, 10:04 PM EST

Jadeveon Clowney has played four consecutive seasons on one-year deals. After the Seahawks acquired him in a trade with the Texans in 2019, he went to Tennessee and then Cleveland.

The edge rusher signed another one-year deal with the Browns this offseason.

He expects Sunday to be his final game with the team.

Ninety-five percent sure I won’t be back,” Clowney told Mary Kay Cabot of cleveland.com on Thursday. “But there’s still that 5 percent. You never know what can happen.”

Clowney, who has 28 tackles and two sacks in 12 games, doesn’t believe the Browns have put him in the best position to succeed.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/jadeveon-clowney-14410/

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Big time pass. I've always thought he is overrated and overpaid. He isn't getting the kind of deal he wants for a reason.

He's had his moments but that doesn't make up for the majority of the time he doesn't.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Let him rot. He took the $ and signed and thinks he is entitled. The answer is heck no. He will quit on the next team as well.

John813

Reaction score
No. He's a ME player and his talent doesn't justify that ego.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We have a Clowny type with Dlaw, but Dlaw is better IMHO.