Would you sign Suh?

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
I think my preferred approach to DT is letting Irving go, signing Suh - who played on a one year contract for the Rams, and likely will get 8-9mn on the market - and drafting a DT in the 2nd or 3rd. Think this gives us a guaranteed upgrade paired with upside with the rookie.

Jarrett would cost far more, lock us in longer term, and we frankly have too many guys to sign.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Could take or leave Suh at this point. He isnt going to be a very good 1T and Mcoy would be a better a vet 3T if he gets released.

I wouldnt hate it, but there are better options IMO. He is more of a name than a impact player at this stage

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Could take or leave Suh at this point. He isnt going to be a very good 1T and Mcoy would be a better a vet 3T if he gets released.

I wouldnt hate it, but there are better options IMO. He is more of a name than a impact player at this stage
Certainly made an impact against us... and think he is an upgrade over anyone we have right now. We have solid guys, and he could be a great addition on a one year contract.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Ain't No way in the flames of Hells fire, would I want that most foulest of the fat bellied foul of ANKLE STOMPING Techniques employing rotten exit orifice on this franchises roster. o_O

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Certainly made an impact against us... and think he is an upgrade over anyone we have right now. We have solid guys, and he could be a great addition on a one year contract.
The Rams also had the worst YPA in the NFL at 5.1. That's not all on him, but he didnt have much of an impact for them in run defense

At this stage is his career Suh is basically a slightly better version of Maliek Collins. He is a big bodied gap shooter. He isnt necessarily a bad addition. But his addition doesn't fix anything. We would still have the same weaknesses

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score

Prolly not true.

Suh is a 3 tech being played out of position at the 1. That is why LA was weak against the run, and that is why he underperformed there.

If we play him on the nose, there is no point in signing him. Suh is 6-5/305. Leverage nightmare on the nose.

dallas72

Reaction score
No hes heartless....has 0 drive ...did nothing in Miami and nothing w Rams....how can u be that talented play next to #99 and have 0 stats
Single blocked and does nada