Would you take 3 years of Rodgers or 4 of Dak?

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just curious and I’m a dak supporter but taking a pulse of the fan base here say Rodgers was a free agent and could be had for 3 years vs dak at 4-5 with less guaranteed- who would u take
Rodgers would never sign here. And with a much better roster than we have here, he hasn’t been able to get to a SB the last two years. Besides the cost of acquiring him for 3 years wouldn’t save us any cash for the rest of the roster.

IMO It’s not a very realistic hypothetical because guys like Brady and Rodgers at this point int their careers want to go somewhere they can win now and be with a stable, winning environment. That’s not Dallas.

HotDog37

Reaction score
It's all about fit not about past histories or if you think (or don't) that he is an A-hole and it's and not being a night in shining armor. I would agree with you haze on that last point but here is something interesting for ya. McCarthy is the head coach as we type. That means if he wanted to mend fences with Rogers he could if only for a few years.

Last edited:

Cowfan75

Reaction score
No self-respecting big name QB would want to come here, especially if they are hungry to win a Super Bowl. We aren't close, and being QB of the Dallas Cowboys doesn't mean what it used to anymore, thanks to Jerry. Heck, even the media can't keep us relevant anymore, despite tools like Stephen Smith being paid big bucks to try to keep us in the spotlight.

BermyStar

Reaction score
Rodgers... no slight to Dak. Other than TB12, I plug any other QB's name in that question and Rodgers is the answer every time

Hadenough

Reaction score
Just curious and I’m a dak supporter but taking a pulse of the fan base here say Rodgers was a free agent and could be had for 3 years vs dak at 4-5 with less guaranteed- who would u take
That's a crummy choice. Rodgers hands down. Rodgers could throw farther on his knees than Dak could standing up.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Rodgers would never sign here. And with a much better roster than we have here, he hasn’t been able to get to a SB the last two years. Besides the cost of acquiring him for 3 years wouldn’t save us any cash for the rest of the roster.

IMO It’s not a very realistic hypothetical because guys like Brady and Rodgers at this point int their careers want to go somewhere they can win now and be with a stable, winning environment. That’s not Dallas.

agreed but some would argue the Tampa bay buccaneers weren’t exactly the blue print on how to run a franchise and are a direct opposite of how New England did things but good points