Would you take Ian Book draft after next?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Draft after next? He's a grad student right now, this is his last year in college.

I wouldn't mind a late-round flyer type of pick on him, but it's as a long-term backup at best.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You’re 2 spots from Lawrence and 1 spot from Justin Fields.

Right now is the time to go all in on a top tier QB.

bornafan1981

Reaction score
As a ND fan, no. He came back for his (redshirt) Senior year to improve his chances at getting drafted. Although players have an extra season for Covid, I hope he doesnt come back for a 6th year.

Sydla

Reaction score
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Don't let Saturday's game fool you. He's a nice college QB but he has limitations and he's struggled in just about every other big game he's played in.

Sydla

Reaction score
Draft after next? He's a grad student right now, this is his last year in college.

I wouldn't mind a late-round flyer type of pick on him, but it's as a long-term backup at best.

This is not true unless the NCAA again changed the rule. In August, they ruled that this year won't count against eligibility requirements, so technically, Book could come back AGAIN in 2021.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The problem with Book is he was third best quarterback in the stadium on Saturday.