Would you take Quentin Moses in rd. 2?

hendog

Reaction score
Assuming we didn't go pass rusher in rd 1. He'd be hard to pass up IMO.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
If there was any chance he was there ...... yes.

He would be a great replacement for Ellis if he could make the switch ...... I think he is to small to play DE in the 3-4

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
You might could get Moses in Round 3. I'm really hoping Woodley falls to us in Round 2.

hendog

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;1427894 said:
You might could get Moses in Round 3. I'm really hoping Woodley falls to us in Round 2.

Woodley would be great in rd 2.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I'd prefer Woodley over Moses in the 2nd, but I don't think Woodley will be available. Moses probably won't be either, but it's more likely he will fall than Woodley.

sago1

Reaction score
The reality is we can't solve all the problems we think this team has. We've got a pretty good team but there's work to be done on both sides of the ball. I do think we need draft a good WR like Jason Hill in the 2nd to replace TO in 2008; we just don't know if either Hurd or Austin have starting NFL potential but doubt either will be #1 WRs which Hill has potential to be.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;1427894 said:

hendog;1427933 said:
Woodley would be great in rd 2.

theogt;1427939 said:
I'd prefer Woodley over Moses in the 2nd, but I don't think Woodley will be available. Moses probably won't be either, but it's more likely he will fall than Woodley.

count me in for Woodley over Moses too

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Moses was pretty much a 1yr wonder at UGA. and that one yr was his JR yr...he was pretty ordinary this yr

I wouldnt draft him on the first day, let alone the 2nd rd

David

The Realist

Reaction score
dbair1967;1428074 said:
Moses was pretty much a 1yr wonder at UGA. and that one yr was his JR yr...he was pretty ordinary this yr

I wouldnt draft him on the first day, let alone the 2nd rd

David

Agreed....

Bad Senior year.

Bad Senior Bowl.

Bad combine.

daboys79

Reaction score
I'd rather draft Kareem Brown in the 2nd. He'd be the perfect backup to Ferg.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
He's a little too risky for me in the first two rounds. Why did his production drop off last year? He wasn't injured.

He's supposed to be weak against the rush and keeping blockers off him.

Reaction score
Why would you need to worry about it, because everyone knows Dallas will do the right thing and draft either Jarvis Moss or Anthony Spencer in the 1st round. :grin: