Would you take this in Round 1/2?

Centex

Reaction score
I would rather have Vea (not happening) or Payne in the first, but Price is my pet cat for the second round.
Wide receiver is not what I want in the first but if we took one I would not hate Ridley.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Not at all excited about Ridley. Won’t be surprised to see another wr go first.

Hardline

Reaction score
I prefer

1.Wynn
2.Settle

The trenches on both side of the ball greatly improve thus allowing the skill players to improve by default.

Sydla

Reaction score
No. If they are going to sit out FA again, how you can’t get defensive help with one of your top two picks would be insanity.

And an OG at 19 would be dumb unless your entire draft board just fell apart.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I prefer

1.Wynn
2.Settle

The trenches on both side of the ball greatly improve thus allowing the skill players to improve by default.

Ooh! I liked the original pair presented here, but this one definitely trumps that!
:thumbup:

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
No WR in the 1st 2 rounds. Yeah, it'll sell tickets but winning sells tickets too and games are won in the trenches and championships need a good/strong D.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Too old. Too hurt.

We can't be spending our 1st round picks on 24-year old rookies if we are truly depending on just building through the draft.

Same deal for injured players needing a "redshirt year" in rounds 2 through 7. You only get those guys for 4 years.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I'd love Price in the second. It's not like a Jaylon injury or anything, he'll be back by camp, and his tape is first round level.

Ridley in the first, ehhh. We need WRs, but I'm not high on him at all.

4th_and_short

Reaction score
I'd love Price in the second. It's not like a Jaylon injury or anything, he'll be back by camp, and his tape is first round level.

Ridley in the first, ehhh. We need WRs, but I'm not high on him at all.

I’ve heard the same about Price being ready for camp. He was an anchor for tOSU for years, he’d be a steal in the 2nd imo.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Considering what is the like hood of a good combo between one and two ya I'd take it.
You didn't ask what would I rather have so thats not bad.
There are 18+31 in combination of selections ahead us.They like their players to.
So this fills two of my five big holes in first two rounds not bad.

blueblood70

Reaction score
not really Ridley may be too high and Price i don't know anything about him and it says hes a center.. We need a stud Guard and swing tackle...i don't want to start experimenting with position flex bs..I believe we have that in Looney already, so we need a day 1 starter at L-Guard..

Linebacker/DT is first choices at 1

WR round 2 or a DT/LB opposite of what we got with 19.. than WR 3rd round

now if a great guard was there in round 2 i might be ok with it but id rather them sign cooper and get a guard to groom in later rounds with extra picks..

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No. If they are going to sit out FA again, how you can’t get defensive help with one of your top two picks would be insanity.

And an OG at 19 would be dumb unless your entire draft board just fell apart.

Sign Bennie Logan at 1-tech and cut Dez to pay for it. Then draft a WR in the 1st.