Twitter: Would you trade a 2nd for Landon Collins?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
No , he looks like he’s seriously regressed and gotten fat like Roy Williams did. I’d give a 4th.

Agree somewhat......not sure what's going with him but you're right, he doesn't look like the same pro bowl player from couple years ago.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
I don’t know how much truth is in it, people people keep saying he’s not been so good lately. Of course there could be a lot of factors in that.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I don’t know how much truth is in it, people people keep saying he’s not been so good lately. Of course there could be a lot of factors in that.

This is true.......as fans we are limited. Until his game is broken down game-by-game by an expert, we don't really know. Hell he can actually one best player lost on a team with a bad record.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He needs new scenery, a 3rd would be a steal. A 2nd would take some thought but I would do it and try to give them the 2020 pick.

dallas72

Reaction score
Hes definitely dropped off in production....we can get Earl for no picks in off season ..I'd do a 3rd for Collins

acer941

Reaction score
Collins is a FA after this year, so no point in trading for him unless it’s for a 4th round or less. Otherwise just wait for the Free agency period and try and sign him or Earl. Maybe even both and then have a Top3 Secondary in the NFL.

LCB; Byron Jones
FS; Earl Thomas
SS; Landon Collins
Slot CB; Anthony Brown/Jourdan Lewis
RCB; Chidobe Awuzie

My dream secondary!

Along with LB’s being = LVE; Jaylon; Sean Lee

Then just use the draft picks on D-Line, TE, WR’s, Maybe O-line and a more explosive back up RB.

KingRah

Reaction score
Collins is a FA after this year, so no point in trading for him unless it’s for a 4th round or less. Otherwise just wait for the Free agency period and try and sign him or Earl. Maybe even both and then have a Top3 Secondary in the NFL.

LCB; Byron Jones
FS; Earl Thomas
SS; Landon Collins
Slot CB; Anthony Brown/Jourdan Lewis
RCB; Chidobe Awuzie

My dream secondary!

Along with LB’s being = LVE; Jaylon; Sean Lee

Then just use the draft picks on D-Line, TE, WR’s, Maybe O-line and a more explosive back up RB.
There no way they allow Sean Lee and t Crawford to keep those salutes after this year. T Crawford has been over paid for years. His money can be used to pay Irving. Sean Lee can take a pay cut to contribute to d laws contract.

KingRah

Reaction score
There no way they allow Sean Lee and t Crawford to keep those salutes after this year. T Crawford has been over paid for years. His money can be used to pay Irving. Sean Lee can take a pay cut to contribute to d laws contract.
Collins is another toy Williams. He wouldn’t make this team better. We need a cover safety.