1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

Would you trade Dak for 3 1sts?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Cowboy Brian, May 7, 2020.

?

Would you trade Dak for 3 1sts?

1. Yes

95.5%
  2. No

4.5%
  1. Captain-Crash

Captain-Crash Well-Known Member

5,642 Messages
    6,582 Likes Received
    maybe a 3rd and a 2 if we were playing madden.

WillieBeamen likes this.
  2. ghst187

ghst187 Well-Known Member

10,951 Messages
    5,970 Likes Received
    Only if you can guarantee me we can parlay those picks into the top pick next year for QB Lawrence.

3. Jake

Jake Curmudgeon

19,470 Messages
    36,377 Likes Received
    Lawrence this, Lawrence that...the Barbie obsession some of you have is borderline disturbing. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

dallasdave likes this.
  4. Diehardblues

Diehardblues Well-Known Member

29,092 Messages
    17,114 Likes Received
    Yep

Like someone would give that up. Sometimes I wonder why I still come here with threads like these.

5. vnick

vnick Well-Known Member

194 Messages
    308 Likes Received
    I would do this deal, yes. Especially now that we have covered ourselves with an adequate QB in Dalton. That being said, I would hope that we are dealing him to a team that would be picking in the top ten for one of those firsts.

My feeling is if we got three firsts and all of those were in the bottom third of the first round, we may have sold short. And yes, that's the risk you take sometimes.

That being said, in theory yes, but I hope that I am sending him to a team where I can believe one of those years and hopefully the most recent is a top ten pick.

6. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

26,642 Messages
    22,335 Likes Received
    Exactly...…………...Dak, Zeke, Coop, Tank, doesn't matter, nobody on this team is worth more than 3 first rounders.

Honestly, I would consider trading any player on the roster for just 2 first rounders, including Dak.

7. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

26,642 Messages
    22,335 Likes Received
    Three first round picks is too much for just about anybody to turn down, right now 95% say they would.

A better poll is would you trade Dak for 2 first round picks or just a single first round pick. Then the answer isn't so apparent.

For me, yeah I would trade Dak for 2 first round picks, but for a single first it would have to be a trash team. I aint taking the Pats first for Dak as an example, but I would consider it for Jacksonville.

8. Mr_V

Mr_V rat2k8

6,936 Messages
    7,693 Likes Received
    Doubt you can even get 1 first for him.

MetalMike and Captain-Crash like this.
  9. Qcard

Qcard Well-Known Member

1,907 Messages
    1,838 Likes Received
    Yes, no brainer with signing of Andy and McClay running the draft YES

10. Cowboysheelsreds053

Cowboysheelsreds053 Well-Known Member

9,372 Messages
    6,579 Likes Received
    LLLOOOLLL, stop Jake! LLLOOOLLL

11. rnr_honeybadger

rnr_honeybadger Well-Known Member

3,936 Messages
    4,992 Likes Received
    Yea but you don’t manage an NFL team, so what you feel you would do is immaterial.

12. landroverking

landroverking Well-Known Member

3,653 Messages
    1,853 Likes Received
    Yesterday. Today. And Tomorrow. You bet

13. Captain-Crash

Captain-Crash Well-Known Member

5,642 Messages
    6,582 Likes Received
    maybe we could pick up that guy in Panama who kicked dak's butt. use him on defense in practice to get him to overcome fear.

morat1959 likes this.
  14. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

10,292 Messages
    14,848 Likes Received
    Thanks. Is there a particular reason you singled out my opinion instead of any of the other opinions also provided by people who don't manage an NFL team?

15. Cowboysheelsreds053

Cowboysheelsreds053 Well-Known Member

9,372 Messages
    6,579 Likes Received
    LLLOOOLLL, when you are not feeling well, come here and you will be better very fast.

DeaconBlues likes this.
  16. MetalMike

MetalMike Member

84 Messages
    62 Likes Received
    Jerry might be dumb but, he isn't stupid. He knows all too well that no one is going to give up 2 first rounders, much less 3, for Dak. And with the Dalton signing he knows he can sit back and wait it out.

Cowboysheelsreds053 likes this.
  17. Reverend Conehead

Reverend Conehead Well-Known Member

6,007 Messages
    6,592 Likes Received
    Yes, but no one is going to offer that. They would have to be nuts.

dallasdave likes this.
  18. Wood

Wood Well-Known Member

8,290 Messages
    5,414 Likes Received
    We have already discussed this. Dak trade market might not exit considering his unrealistic contract demands and that team would need to part with major draft & cap resources for QB who might not even be top 8.

19. morat1959

morat1959 Well-Known Member

3,454 Messages
    3,067 Likes Received
    Once deer in the headlights look...always deer in the headlights look.

Captain-Crash likes this.
  20. Cowboy Brian

Cowboy Brian @BrianLINY Zone Supporter

15,334 Messages
    4,275 Likes Received
    No way. Dak is a franchise QB. We would use that pick on just trying to replace him. Look at how many QBs bust.

I will get flack for his but I expect that in 2 years it'll be the proper forecast - I'd take Dak over Joe Burrito as my brother likes to call him.

dallasdave likes this.