Would you trade up?

rambo2

Reaction score
Would you trade pick 24 and next year's 1 to move up and take the offensive tackle that you want?

tm1119

Reaction score
No. Offensive tackle wasn’t the reason the team wasn’t good enough last year. It mortgages the future without improving the team we know isn’t good enough

cnuball21

Reaction score
I sure would like to lock in that stud left tackle.
Well there’s about 6/7 1st round Tackles so one will fall.

If we were actually all in we’d cover ourselves in FA, but we aren’t, so not sure it really matters regardless.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Yeah, this isn't 1977...
It just sucks b/c we could lve easily
pushed our chips to middle with a few extensions, restructures and cuts but Jerry is gonna be Jerry.

Run Dak out there with a worse team and say this is your last chance.

Sydla

Reaction score
Would you trade pick 24 and next year's 1 to move up and take the offensive tackle that you want?
Ehhh. I guess maybe but without a 4th round pick throwing away a 3rd or 2nd to go chase one player with the needs we have seems risky.

rambo2

Reaction score
Ehhh. I guess maybe but without a 4th round pick throwing away a 3rd or 2nd to go chase one player with the needs we have seems risky.
They wouldn't be trading a 3rd or 2nd.

rambo2

Reaction score
LOL I should have read your first post more carefully. Hahaha.
I was curious about it because the draft simulator will let you trade up to 15 by giving up 24 and next year's 1.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Dallas likes to stay put, and it usually works out for them. There haven't been many 1st rounds where we've just been shut out... there's usually some target we like.

rambo2

Reaction score
Dallas likes to stay put, and it usually works out for them. There haven't been many 1st rounds where we've just been shut out... there's usually some target we like.
At 24 they would like Jackson Powers-Johnson, Adonai Mitchell, 1 or 2 of the offensive tackles, and Byron Murphy. Provided those players are available. Some will be gone and some will be there.