Would you welcome Dez back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cern

Reaction score
His play cost him his job. His mouth cost him a spot in the roh.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
NE traded a pick for a guy that is one mistake away from being banned from the nfl over signing Dez for nothing. That should tell you something. Several teams including the skins and eagles are hurting for WR and Dez is still unemployed. That should tell you something.

bark

Reaction score
Have you seen this offense?

Who can you count on to make a play on this offense besides Zeke?

Btw in Dez’ down year last year, he saved us 2-3x
Not down playing dez’s contributions to the team and if tony was still the qb, yeah I’d be more interested.
For whatever reason, he and dak never had good chemistry. Dak is going to be here for the foreseeable future, so for me it’s a pass.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Don’t beg me. Cry to the Browns who said they didn’t feel he wanted to play football right now.

Is it weird to make up your own reality? The fact the Browns offered him a contract isn’t even in dispute yet here you are.

The browns didn't think he wanted to play footbal yet they offer him a contract.....yeah OK, stop believeing what Dez spouts on twitter.. Dez went to cleveland as a hard knocks gimmick for the show...

Proof

Reaction score
Not down playing dez’s contributions to the team and if tony was still the qb, yeah I’d be more interested.
For whatever reason, he and dak never had good chemistry. Dak is going to be here for the foreseeable future, so for me it’s a pass.

It should be fairly apparent dak doesn’t have chemistry with anyone.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Their chemistry was fine the second half of 2016. This whole board conveniently forgets the playoff game and who was the player who brought us back in it.

Dez’ regression last year coincided with Dak’s regression as a QB.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
see that picture to the left.... yeah, Id welcome him back in a minute. Hey, anyone see antonio Bryant yesterday???

Status
Not open for further replies.