Would you?

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
ron1030.jpg

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
for those of us who don't keep up with the college game can someone tell me who the heck that guy is?

he kinda looks like he should be working for charlie in the chocolate factory

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
Would I allow him to run by me?

Absolutely.

Reaction score
As much of a badger fan that I am, he wouldn't work out for us....or any team really so far for that matter.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
stealth said:
for those of us who don't keep up with the college game can someone tell me who the heck that guy is?

he kinda looks like he should be working for charlie in the chocolate factory
Ron Dayne

whcarm

Reaction score
No, I wouldn't and I don't think the Cowboys would. Who would you get rid of? Jones, Barber, Thompson? All of those guys have shown more (Jones and Barber as rushers and Thompson as a rusher / returner) than Dayne ever has.

I think he will end up with the Texans.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
whcarm said:
No, I wouldn't and I don't think the Cowboys would. Who would you get rid of? Jones, Barber, Thompson? All of those guys have shown more (Jones and Barber as rushers and Thompson as a rusher / returner) than Dayne ever has.

I think he will end up with the Texans.

Don't get me wrong, i wouldn't touch this signing with Danny Snyder's pen, but Dayne didn't look that bad on the second play of overtime last Thanksgiving.

whcarm

Reaction score
True, but I'm not talking about one play. I'm talking about the big picture. Overall, has Dayne ever looked as good as Jones or Barber? And can Dayne give you the special teams help and the home run threat of Thompson? I don't think so.

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75 said:
Don't get me wrong, i wouldn't touch this signing with Danny Snyder's pen, but Dayne didn't look that bad on the second play of overtime last Thanksgiving.
That's why I asked...

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
tomson75 said:
What rb doesn't look good in Denver?

jman

Reaction score
Ahhh, not my type, but if he had a sister...maybe.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
whcarm said:
True, but I'm not talking about one play. I'm talking about the big picture. Overall, has Dayne ever looked as good as Jones or Barber? And can Dayne give you the special teams help and the home run threat of Thompson? I don't think so.
tru but we have major trouble rushing for a td inside the 5