WOW - 5 games in a row in NY - NFL Maps

Kevlee06

Reaction score
Over the next 3 weeks here in Philly/New Jersey I might not get the games. Only one likely would be the St. Louis game. And that would come from the NY stations.

StylisticS

Reaction score
SilberBlau;2304849 said:
but that will likely be the last in October :( But that will be the only dry streak, besides SF we should see every game even deep in Skinsland

Why should this be the last game in October? We play at 4:15 Eastern time this week, the skins play at 1:00. Same deal for next week. Than on Oct. 19, we play St. Louis at 1:00, and they play Cleveland at 4:15.

The only game where we may not see the Cowboys is when we play Tampa because the skins play at the same time.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I hate playing the late game. Even if the game is a blow out they don't switch to the second game until it's over. :banghead:

Yeah I know......get the Sunday Ticket :rolleyes:

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Sunday Ticket has been useless for me so far. Every game has been aired here without the need for it. Can I get a refund?

:confused:

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
vicjagger;2304745 said:
You see that little area in green in NW PA? That's where I live. Thankfully, I get a second CBS station out of Pittsburgh, so I'm good to go.

OTOH, the Fox map shows me getting no NFC game at all. ***?

what part of that nw part of PA do you live? I live in erie, ever heard of it?

sjordan6

Reaction score
Does anyone have the broadcast map for the game or the link to it. I dont live in Dallas but I need to know if I can stay home and watch it or do I need to go to a sports bar.