Wow, 52-17. Commanders offense ready for big time.

RedskinsOne

Benched
Reaction score
I'm sure you folks noticed the score with much trepidation in your hearts. The Commanders offense has arrived and from here on, the team is unstopable. I think it's extremely reasonable to expect the following NFC East standings after all 16 games are done.

(1) The mighty Washington Commanders
(2) Philadelphia
(3) Giants
(4) Dallas Cowboys.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I would bump this at the end of the season when the skins are in last place, but it'll likely be deleted by then and you'll probably be banned.

Troll.

Rush 2112

Reaction score
You beat an injury marred team that will have the #1 pick 2 years in a row.

Back to sleep troll.

jimmy40

Reaction score
RedskinsOne said:
I'm sure you folks noticed the score with much trepidation in your hearts. The Commanders offense has arrived and from here on, the team is unstopable. I think it's extremely reasonable to expect the following NFC East standings after all 16 games are done.

(1) The mighty Washington Commanders
(2) Philadelphia
(3) Giants
(4) Dallas Cowboys.
That could very well happen and it could be just the opposite and anything in between. With McNabb hurt this division is wide open.

Chicago

Reaction score
RedskinsOne said:
I'm sure you folks noticed the score with much trepidation in your hearts. The Commanders offense has arrived and from here on, the team is unstopable.

San Fran is playing like a Division III team right now. This win means absolut nothing. Next week against the smurfs from the big apple will be the ultimative test. Then you can come back and make an argument.