Wow, 70 Years Never Looked So Young

Hoofbite

Reaction score
[youtube]O6oJA_xhTa8&feature=related[/youtube]

I dunno if I can believe it.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
The wife and I went to see Shatner’s World on broadway. It's a one man show about his life. When you look at him, he definitely doesn't look 80.

William_Shatner.jpg

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Sam I Am;4436923 said:
The wife and I went to see Shatner’s World on broadway. It's a one man show about his life. When you look at him, he definitely doesn't look 80.

William_Shatner.jpg

Is he really?

:laugh2:

He and that old lady should have a coupe of kids just to see how long they can live.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Hoofbite;4436925 said:
Is he really?

:laugh2:

He and that old lady should have a coupe of kids just to see how long they can live.

Shatner was 35 in 1966 when they first started filming the Star Trek series.

His birthday is March 22, 1931. :laugh2:

My grandmother just turned 92. She was born Feb. 1, 1920.

Duane

Reaction score
Sam I Am;4436923 said:

William_Shatner.jpg

To be fair he's had a lot of cosmetic work done.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I saw Shatner at last year's Seattle Comicon. That guy just took the mic and just told stories for his entire speaking time. He took a few questions which would lead to more stories. Very interesting guy.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Heisenberg;4437237 said:
I saw Shatner at last year's Seattle Comicon. That guy just took the mic and just told stories for his entire speaking time. He took a few questions which would lead to more stories. Very interesting guy.

If by "interesting" you really mean "unbelievably awesome", I completely agree. I, too, saw Shatner--at the very last Star Trek convention I attended.

For the record: William Shatner > John Wayne. (Hos troll bait.)

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
Sam I Am;4437016 said:
Shatner was 35 in 1966 when they first started filming the Star Trek series.

His birthday is March 22, 1931. :laugh2:

My grandmother just turned 92. She was born Feb. 1, 1920.

That dude is timeless. He was great in Boston Legal.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4437329 said:
If by "interesting" you really mean "unbelievably awesome", I completely agree. I, too, saw Shatner--at the very last Star Trek convention I attended.

For the record: William Shatner > John Wayne. (Hos troll bait.)

John Wayne couldn't hold Shatner's jock. :D

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;4437375 said:

This and that isn't to troll-bait for Hos. Shatner is one of the most talented actor of our time. The guy can play almost any role. At his show, he went into several characters and it was amazing. Sometimes it was like a whole different person.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
Sam I Am;4437388 said:
This and that isn't to troll-bait for Hos. Shatner is one of the most talented actor of our time. The guy can play almost any role. At his show, he went into several characters and it was amazing. Sometimes it was like a whole different person.

"Sometimes it was like a whole different person"

It was all those mind melds...

Reaction score
This is not surprising because in this day and age there are so many medicines for old people to reduce wrinkles.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;4437375 said:

John Wayne was good in his own right. You could argue either way. But I go with Shatner because he's timeless, a trekee and he had his own band.

It's interesting you bring this up, I think. I think John Wayne was one diverse actor, even though he had his own "niche'".

He would have made an interesting lead singer and probably some cool music like Shatner did.

[youtube]IffZh3V8oQ[/youtube]

kimrose

Reaction score
My gosh, that woman is beautiful!:eek: And she makes her own clothes, too?? If she made that dress she was wearing, she needs to go into the business.