WOW, Calm Down!

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
If the team reacts to this game the way the fans are,, we will never will another game. Geez,, lighten up! Drew had a bad game,, it happens. He has proven that he will bounce back. The good news,, the OL looked better than I figured they would. That was no slacker DL out there. One of the best in the leauge. We averaged over 4 ypc,, and JJ would have gone over 100yds if we were leading in the second half. Drew had plenty of time to throw most of the day,, he just misfired alot. The reason we lost were the mental mistakes, not because we were outmatched. We will have a great year guys and gals,, just calm down alittle!!

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
It's not that we lost, it's HOW we lost. Everything we thought was good about our team was the exact oppsoite. Where was the 2nd half defense? The passing game was atrocious outside of TO.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
It's not that we lost, it's HOW we lost. Everything we thought was good about our team was the exact oppsoite. Where was the 2nd half defense? The passing game was atrocious outside of TO.

I don't care how good your Defense is, if your O is not moving the ball,, the D will get worn down. I thought the D played pretty good considering they were battling up hill all day. I was surprised the success they had against Henry for most of the day. But other than that,, I thought the D was decent, just can't make them play all day on a short field with turnovers. The passing game is all on Bledsoe today,, no other way to put it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HeavyHitta31 said:
I don't think that you can isolate Owens from the other receivers and Witten. This game wasn't lost because guys suddenly developed the dropsies. People were catching the balls when Bledsoe managed to get it to them! He was missing receivers and throwing INTs, not the other way around. Any ineffectiveness in the passing game has to lay squarely at Bledsoe's feet.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Cowboy4ever said:
If the team reacts to this game the way the fans are,, we will never will another game. Geez,, lighten up! Drew had a bad game,, it happens. He has proven that he will bounce back. The good news,, the OL looked better than I figured they would. That was no slacker DL out there. One of the best in the leauge. We averaged over 4 ypc,, and JJ would have gone over 100yds if we were leading in the second half. Drew had plenty of time to throw most of the day,, he just misfired alot. The reason we lost were the mental mistakes, not because we were outmatched. We will have a great year guys and gals,, just calm down alittle!!
Who's upset? Bledsoe's a .500 QB for a reason. Not surprising when he sucks.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HeavyHitta31 said:
It's not that we lost, it's HOW we lost.
That is the exact same way I feel HH.

A game we could have won but we had to shoot ourselves in the foot. :mad:

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Cowboy4ever said:

Why should I be calm I mean this is what Bledsoe has done for like 5 years now. It is why I never bought into the SuperBowl hype; I do not trust the QB and have said it the day we signed him that this team would be about mediocre with him under center.

We look like last year another 8-8 to 9-7 range team with dingle berry under center