Wow check out ESPN

LittleRed212

Reaction score
Blasing? :confused:

I'm assuming by reading the rest of your post that blasing is a bad thing.

What did you expect from ESPN? They hate us. We could've hired the Pope and they would've found fault in that.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
If you are not from the north east or LA you are going to be hard pressed to get consistent love from ESPN.

I personally could care less what Gene Wojeyechart has to say about our team.

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
LittleRed212;1367062 said:
JJ deserves to be blasted. This big search ends in the selection of a big nobody. I'm sure our opponents are all worried. LOL

2much2soon

Reaction score
can't believe Wade will beat down his assistants and try to run everything like I perceived Bill as doing. That will be an improvement in itself.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LittleRed212;1367062 said:
Blasing? :confused:

I'm assuming by reading the rest of your post that blasing is a bad thing.

What did you expect from ESPN? They hate us. We could've hired the Pope and they would've found fault in that.

If Jerra would have hired the Pope, I would have found fault in that also!

Everyone knows the Pope can't coach! As a matter of fact, I don't think he even watches or played football...

:confused:

burmafrd

Reaction score
Just now- Plaschke was the only one that got it. The other morons are whinning because Phillips is boring. Does not matter that he is a good coach and a great D coordinator. Just shows why its BSPN.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
It's ESPN....who cares

Jerry would have been blasted if he had hired Lombardi.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
burmafrd;1367127 said:
Just now- Plaschke was the only one that got it. The other morons are whinning because Phillips is boring. Does not matter that he is a good coach and a great D coordinator. Just shows why its BSPN.

Parcells was boring.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
They are blasting it because they think its a boring hire which I agree with.

With what I disagree with is that this team will not be any good with him as our head coach. Im not buying that.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
OH GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ESPN+Bs doesn't like the Hire......Jerry fire Wade immediately.

Which simply can be interpreted In all actuality as Wade being a pretty good hire. ;)