Wow! I feel old.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
zrinkill;2862611 said:
I thought she was cute in the Movie L.A. Story with Steve Martin

http://img149.*************/img149/645/643qs6.jpg

But since then she has been kinda scary

That's the one. I forgot the name, even though I liked it. She looked good then. She went from dumpy in Footloose to nice in LA Story to scrawny thereafter.

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2862220 said:
Yikes!!! WTH happened to her???

What happened to her was that she was born ugly. She was NEVER even a 3 in my book. Just a bone-dog who got a severe beating the the ugly stick.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
01.jpg

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
vta;2862479 said:
I thought she was cute for the 30 minutes she was in an '80's Steve Martin movie I can't remember the name of...

She just got caught up in the skeletal movement that afflicted all actresses and it enhanced her worst features (facial shape); eventually got older and now looks like she paid a visit to the plastic surgeon.

LA Story

She was the one who told Steve Martin her breasts felt different than other women's because they were rea.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I felt old the day I saw Cheryl Ladd doing a post menopausal hormone replacement therapy commercial.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2863676 said:
LA Story

She was the one who told Steve Martin her breasts felt different than other women's because they were rea.

I mostly remember her spelling her name out on his hand... SanDi, I think.
I dug the movie, but haven't seen since like the 80's.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2863678 said:
I felt old the day I saw Cheryl Ladd doing a post menopausal hormone replacement therapy commercial.

Say it ain't sooooo.......

cherylladd7.jpg