wow...Mike Vick

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
yeah come on people...tell me how he was responsible for the Falcons win last night...

11/26 passing for barely 100 yds...3 picks...2 fumbles that fortunately his team recovered...QB rating of like 10 for the game

he did have two 1yd TD runs though...amazing!

but the Falcons won!! they couldnt have dont it without the great Vick right?

:rolleyes:

David

Chicago

Reaction score
Quite frankly, he was horrible. Looks like he doesn´t get any better. To easy to stop now by opposing Ds

joseephuss

Reaction score
The Jets do have a good defense.

Vick is the most overhyped QB in the league. So what? He is still a good fit for Atlanta and helps that team win. Can he improve his passing? Maybe. He will need to in order for the Falcons to win a Superbowl. Every team needs their QB to improve for their team to win the SB. Except maybe Brady.

Vinny is considered a pocket passer that can make all the throws. I didn't see his team winning. He stinks.

Chicago

Reaction score
joseephuss said:
Vinny is considered a pocket passer that can make all the throws. I didn't see his team winning. He stinks.

Come on. This guy will be 42 next month and has no training camp. What do you expect?

For M. Vick. Maybe the Falcons can draft his brother, a much better pocket passer than Mr. Ron Mexico. :)

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Chicago said:
For M. Vick. Maybe the Falcons can draft his brother, a much better pocket passer than Mr. Ron Mexico. :)

another overhype job waiting to take the league by storm

memo to the kool aid drinkers, Vick-lite is no better than Big Brother Herpes Spreader

David

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dbair1967 said:

memo to the kool aid drinkers, Vick-lite is no better than Big Brother Herpes Spreader

David

Actually vick lite is already a much better passer then Big Brother Vick.

Now as a pro I doubt he does much but he still is a better QB in the aspect of the passing game.

Martice

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:

David

Wow dbair. That sounds rather personal. In fact, it sounds down right nasty. Is it true that Vick is spreading Herpes or even has it?

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Martice said:
Wow dbair. That sounds rather personal. In fact, it sounds down right nasty. Is it true that Vick is spreading Herpes or even has it?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0405051vick1.html

Michael Vick Hit With Sex Suit

Woman claims star NFL quarterback passed along herpes in 2003

APRIL 5--Claiming that Michael Vick gave her herpes, a Georgia woman is suing the star NFL quarterback for negligence and battery. According to the below lawsuit, Sonya Elliot, a 26-year-old health care worker, was infected with the sexually transmitted disease in April 2003 after an unprotected encounter with Vick at the athlete's Duluth, Georgia home.
Elliott alleges that after testing positive for Herpes Simplex 2, she confronted the Atlanta Falcons star, 24, about her condition. "I've got something to tell you. I've got it," Vick admitted to her, according to Elliott's State Court complaint, which alleges that Vick then told her that "he had not known how to tell her about his condition, and that it was not something that he liked to talk about."
Elliott's complaint also contends that Vick "apologized profusely" for not telling her he was infected with the STD. Elliot's lawsuit alleges that Vick has used the name "Ron Mexico" and, in a related court filing, her lawyers are seeking Vick's admission that he used the "Mexico" alias--and perhaps other fake names--"for the purpose of herpes testing and/or treatment." In her lawsuit, which does not specify monetary damages, Elliott states that she met Vick at a Virginia Beach nightclub in May 2001 and, shortly thereafter, began a close personal relationship with the football star (though the couple did not have sex until late-2002).
Last December, Vick, the top overall pick in the 2001 National Football League draft, signed a ten-year, $130 million contract with the Falcons, the richest deal in league history.