Wow... Nikkei crashing

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Down over 14% as I type this. We're down 37 S&P points right now.

Reminds me of 2008. Be interesting to see what we do tomorrow... Though that could've been at least a temporary spike low.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;3876822 said:
Down over 14% as I type this. We're down 37 S&P points right now.

Reminds me of 2008. Be interesting to see what we do tomorrow... Though that could've been at least a temporary spike low.

Minor rebound. Down only 1240 from the worst point of being down 1380 I think I read. 13.34% drop.

Bigdog

Reaction score
The way I see it, if you are not retired or retirng soon, you can buy more shares when the stocks are low. Buy low and sell high is the old adage. As long as I have a job and can invest, I don't mind if the stock market has gone down. I have about 20 years before I retire. I do feel bad for those people who are out of a job and can't invest in the market right now. They are more concern about putting food ont the table and having a roof over their head.

notherbob

Reaction score
Yes, things are down right now due to the devastation and the work interruptions caused by rolling blackouts but as things get cleaned up and the power situation improves their economy will perk up from the huge rebuilding effort that is sure to follow. Things run in cycles.

kapolani

Reaction score
Tech stocks took a hit.

APPL was down pre-market. Bought some on the dip. Nice little profit got out at +6.30.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
kapolani;3877265 said:
Tech stocks took a hit.

APPL was down pre-market. Bought some on the dip. Nice little profit got out at +6.30.

Cool! I'll bet that $12 will come in handy.

Garland powerplay

Reaction score
The entire market has crashed over the past two weeks. Glad I sold pre crash or would of lost a high percentage.