Wow! No respect what-so-ever?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Every analyst that I have listened to today say "the eagles are going to creme the Cowboys".

Is this team really that bad? I mean, I don't see it. I see an above average team, not great, but not the worst either. But to not even give the Cowboys a chance is really confusing to me!

Mooch saying "the eagles are going to creme the Cowboys", and others saying "it's over for the Cowboys today"...what?

I honestly think the Cowboys win this game! Also, I would love to b-slap all those analysts if the Cowboys do win!

:cool: /rant off

Mansta54

Reaction score
5Stars;2527006 said:
Every analyst that I have listened to today say "the eagles are going to creme the Cowboys".

Is this team really that bad? I mean, I don't see it. I see an above average team, not great, but not the worst either. But to not even give the Cowboys a chance is really confusing to me!

Mooch saying "the eagles are going to creme the Cowboys", and others saying "it's over for the Cowboys today"...what?

I honestly think the Cowboys win this game! Also, I would love to b-slap all those analysts if the Cowboys do win!

:cool: /rant off

That's pure HATE dude....

The Panch

Reaction score
Ask yourself: What have we done to shut our critics up?

And the answer is nothing and has been for years. So until we finally do something to change the perception, we have to take the shots as they come.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
The Panch;2527015 said:
Ask yourself: What have we done to shut our critics up?
What have the Eagles done to make people think they're better?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2527017 said:

That doesn't matter there's no reason for the to be extremely anal over the eagles.

ladiewolve

Reaction score
Mansta54;2527013 said:
That's pure HATE dude....

No kidding......And when we do win...as I fully believe we will....then they will start with same ole one and done in the playoffs.
I could easily rant all day about it too , but why bother? It is never going to stop no matter how well the Cowboys do or don't do.
Besides...I have a butt whipping to watch here in a few hours..let the hate begin!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!:bow:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
lol

Who would give us a chance to win in the media? Its a foregone conclusion that we are going to lose to them. Our team sucks.s

Berman said it wasnt too late for us to rebuild after the loss to the rams!!!!

They want us to lose so bad its not funny. And what I find the funniest is that all these same people trip over themselves to compliment the eagles and mcnabb. Yet if we win today it will be something about them not playing well today.

All those guys have a label for Dallas and they all like to talk about how Dallas cant do this or that...but that label fits mcnabb and the eagles and reid and if they finish with another 8 win season then what?

I hope we win today just so these guys have to keep talking about us more and more.

and I say that having actually not watched any of the national shows yet!! I just dont see the point.

Mansta54

Reaction score
ladiewolve;2527024 said:
No kidding......And when we do win...as I fully believe we will....then they will start with same ole one and done in the playoffs.
I could easily rant all day about it too , but why bother? It is never going to stop no matter how well the Cowboys do or don't do.
Besides...I have a butt whipping to watch here in a few hours..let the hate begin!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!:bow:

Yep, it's always something. That's what happens when you're AMERICAS TEAM, I've learned that looooong ago. They luv to hate us..

The Panch

Reaction score
theogt;2527017 said:
Have a coach and QB who've actually won playoff games and gotten to the SB??

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
This is ALWAYS good. When everyone of the so-called experts is against us is when we play better.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
theebs;2527025 said:
lol

Who would give us a chance to win in the media? Its a foregone conclusion that we are going to lose to them. Our team sucks.s

Berman said it wasnt too late for us to rebuild after the loss to the rams!!!!

They want us to lose so bad its not funny. And what I find the funniest is that all these same people trip over themselves to compliment the eagles and mcnabb. Yet if we win today it will be something about them not playing well today.

All those guys have a label for Dallas and they all like to talk about how Dallas cant do this or that...but that label fits mcnabb and the eagles and reid and if they finish with another 8 win season then what?

I hope we win today just so these guys have to keep talking about us more and more.

and I say that having actually not watched any of the national shows yet!! I just dont see the point.

I haven't been this pissed off in a long time! I understand what they are doing, but....I'm mad as hell now! And that is unusual for me!!

I guess I will watch the Fox show now to see what those *******s have to say about the Cowboys!!!!!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
The Panch;2527033 said:

Mcnabb hasnt taken them to the playoffs since 2004.

if its about what happened in the past, we should start brad johnson, he won a superbowl in 02.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
The Dumb;2527033 said:
What does that have to do with this game?

We have a QB on our roster that's won a Super Bowl. Does that mean we're winning?

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I wasn't a Cowboys' fan I would think the Cowboys lose too. Past history highly suggests this teams sucks in December and it gets worse in big games. To get respect you have to earn it.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
theogt;2527043 said:
What does that have to do with this game?

We have a QB on our roster that's won a Super Bowl. Does that mean we're winning?

Thief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mansta54

Reaction score
The Panch;2527033 said:

Dude you cheer for the wrong team AND ALL OF YOUR POST SAY SO. Negative, scared, and unhappy all the time, you're gauranteed to shoot down or find fault with positive posts all the time. It's simple, go cheer for another team. Why you're here is beyond me.... Move on, we have a game to win today..