Wow, this formula actually works so far!!!

Hot_Toddy

Reaction score
Obvious coincidence....But I posted this before the game (9-18-07)...It was a segment of my "points to ponder" thread.....

THREAD: http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95966

The destruction of proud Defenses...

The Cowboys put more points on the Giants D (45) than any team last year (42 by the Seahawks) and the most since ummm....15 years ago when the Eagles scored 47 against them in 1992.

The Cowboys put more points on the Fins D (37) than any team last year (34 by the packers) and the most since the Bills put 42 on them in 2005.

To keep this trend going (3 more points than other teams), I suppose we'll have to throw 34 points on the Bears (most on them last year was 31 points).

Hey this formula actually works so far....If it continues I'll be heading to Vegas :D

Obvious coincidence, but when I posted it, I didn't think it would continue to predict the exact score....LOL.

FYI, the most points on the Rams last year was 42.....So to keep this trend going we'll have to put 45 points on them next week.

I'll do another "points to ponder" thread and add more if anyone's interested.:star:

lzppjb

Reaction score
If this happens next week, you should put a little money on Dallas' actual score against the Bills.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'll give you 2 more weeks, if you hit on it, i'm kidnapping you and we'll run away to Vegas.

thewivil

Reaction score
Hot_Toddy;1666154 said:
Obvious coincidence....But I posted this before the game (9-18-07)...It was a segment of my "points to ponder" thread.....

THREAD: http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95966

Hey this formula actually works so far....If it continues I'll be heading to Vegas :D

Obvious coincidence, but when I posted it, I didn't think it would continue to predict the exact score....LOL.

FYI, the most points on the Rams last year was 42.....So to keep this trend going we'll have to put 45 points on them next week.

I'll do another "points to ponder" thread and add more if anyone's interested.:star:

We only had to put up 11 points to beat the Bears.

Nav22

Reaction score
"Obvious coincidence" my ***, Ms. Cleo. I'm with Clove, we're going to Vegas after the 'Boys lay 45 on St. Louis. :)