Wow this is a great time to be a Cowboy fan!!

leotisbrown

Half Fast Analysis
Reaction score
Keep pulling them rabbits out of your top hat for us Mister Jerry Jones!! HA hahahahaha!!

Sorry for been so late to the party guys but I've been on a 3 day nonstop bender fill with drinking carrying on and celebrat Patricks Saints day and whatever else excuse to get drunk is at! Still my head swoons around as the typewrite this post dizzy times and full of joys and all. Whooopeeee!!!

But boy ohhh BOy is it happy hour time!! Mister Jerry Jones is the bested damn owner in the whole wide leegues put that in you're pipe for smoking Tagaboo!!

YEE HAW!!! We gots us T.O. and more players are comeing before we stop signing folkses!!

YESSS!!!

I told everybodies not to worry on good old Mister Jerry Jones with his brainstorming ways while Snyder was wasteing up his moneys on has beens and never will bees we aere arrange to get the best wideout since the games entir history. YAAAAYYYY!!!

I am one damn hungover happy drool dripping Cowboy fan right now!! I'm gonna go find me a Deadskin lova to rub it in reel good!! HA HA HA!!!

Snyder's done checked hisself into a mental case on suicides watches less he decide to jump off a cliff or hang hisself up over a bar stool or the like!!

I'm having another drink on Mister Jerry Jones right now!!!

1683r.jpg
Mister Jerry Jones pulls another rabbit out of his top hat while the devil (Snyder) looks art him with evil eyes about his miserableness!! Oh and there're a girl for T.O. and Mister Jerry Joneses pleasures to.

leotisbrown

Half Fast Analysis
Reaction score
Still swilling stuffs take a brake to remeber ti you we gonna win a frig SUPERBOLL BOUND!!

HAAPY DAYS