Wow, What a Voice, Even Simon Was Shocked

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Wow!!! What a voice! That was so good it made me a little weepy!

kristie

Reaction score
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reminds me of this from a few years ago....both gave me chills.

[youtube]1k08yxu57NA[/youtube]

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
As impressive as the performance was, I think it was even more impressive to see character from those young people. Fame, voice, looks, whatever it is will go away eventually. Character, if you have it, if you can find it, that will stick with you your whole life and serve you better then any of the rest.

Thanks for posting that Hos.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4479598 said:
Reminds me of this from a few years ago....both gave me chills.

[youtube]1k08yxu57NA[/youtube]

I loved that guy, too. It takes some serious talent to be a singer of that caliber and I love hearing these people that come out of nowhere.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
iceberg;4480121 said:
a whole flock of goosebumps just landed on me...

It really is amazing what can inspire a person. I don't know how anybody can not watch that and be inspired. I think you are in good company there Ice.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Great great great voice, but come on. Simon was not shocked. Simon pretends to be shocked.

Folks, Simon is aware of every talent coming on stage. He has seen them and heard them already.

If you watch all of the video... Simon sets it all up to hate him further. He leans over and says to the other judge...

"As if it couldn't get any worse." as the duo is walking on stage. BOOOOO!!! We hate you Simon!!!! ;)

Simon is a doing exactly what he's supposed to do. Then he goes into the pretend shock factor of WOW. You are amazing...

Great kid though. Amazing voice.

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
Good video, and that guy has an amazing voice.

I have to agree with Simon though.

The girl has a nice voice, she can sing, but she will never make it at the professional level unless she is carried there. I *love* the fact that he remained true to his friend, but past this show he has the vocal talents to go far and she simply doesn't.

Lodeus

Reaction score
Saw this earlier, what a voice he has. I like them as duo. Adds more to the performance than just being opera performance.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Teren_Kanan;4480672 said:
Good video, and that guy has an amazing voice.

I have to agree with Simon though.

The girl has a nice voice, she can sing, but she will never make it at the professional level unless she is carried there. I *love* the fact that he remained true to his friend, but past this show he has the vocal talents to go far and she simply doesn't.
It cracked me up seeing the girl in the audience who was touched by that.