WR Coach Robert Prince staying in Dallas

Mannix

Reaction score
Also, keep an eye on Brooks too. He reminds me of the Cincy wr Tyler Boyd , with his catch radius and silky smooth running style. Routes.He catches everything.
He should have been getting real reps every game....asinine that he wasn't. I'm not sold on Cooks as an every down #2 either....hit and miss and not a big enough target....plays smaller than he is.

quickccc

Reaction score

I'm very anxiously (concerned) about hearing the word on OL coach Mike Solari .... is he a stay on ..or is there a legit
search for a new OL coach ?

No matter who the RB is .. if Solari returns, expect the very same results in '24, with Solari OL play.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Meh, never was a fan of him. He was terrible at Boise State.

I totally see the point of retaining most of the coaching staff that got their panties pulled down and spanked on national TV in the playoffs though!

#Continuity

Creeper

Reaction score
Maybe I am wrong but I have not seen enough progress from any of the WRs not named CeeDee Lamb. Gallup has regressed to the point where he needs to be replaced. Cooks had a sub-par year and I think he was used incorrectly for much of the year. I think we should have expected more from Tolbert in 2023 and he was a total waste of a roster spot in 2022. Where is the WR who came out of nowhere to make an impact on this team? I don't know that this is Prince's fault, but how do you measure a WR coach if not for the development of young WRs?

Mr_437

Reaction score
The Elephant in the room is the OL/Running Backs/Running game Coordinator. Whoever is in charge of drawing up run plays needs to be addressed because the passing game was fine. Tell us what's being done about the problem area.

kwcool619

Reaction score
This is the same WR coach who refuses to notice and fix the WRs passing routes which keep hurting the Offense during the playoffs. Kurt Warner has touched on this for 3 years straight. What is wrong with this front office and McCarthy???
Glad there is someone else who have the same view. Many defenses during the Clapper era figured out the routes before the games.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Glad there is someone else who have the same view. Many defenses during the Clapper era figured out the routes before the games.
For this reason alone, I don't like a coach who can't figure out better routes that help his QB and WRs. I wish Jerry would swallow his pride and call Kurt Warner just to come in for a few weeks to better inform our offensive coaches on better route designs and playcalls.