WR Danario Alexander, a 6-4, 215-pounder drawn interest from NFL teams with Phily

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch Missouri WR Danario Alexander, a 6-4, 215-pounder who led the nation in receiving yardage in 2009, but suffered a knee injury that required surgery at this year’s Senior Bowl, has been walking without crutches since mid-March. And while he won’t be able to work out prior to the draft Alexander has still drawn some interest from NFL teams with Philadelphia, which selected his former teammate Jeremy Maclin in the opening round of the 2009 draft, showing the mot interest

Doomsday101

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;3335222 said:
According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch Missouri WR Danario Alexander, a 6-4, 215-pounder who led the nation in receiving yardage in 2009, but suffered a knee injury that required surgery at this year’s Senior Bowl, has been walking without crutches since mid-March. And while he won’t be able to work out prior to the draft Alexander has still drawn some interest from NFL teams with Philadelphia, which selected his former teammate Jeremy Maclin in the opening round of the 2009 draft, showing the mot interest

I think if Alexander can overcome some injury issues he has had he could be a very good WR. He has had issue with a knee injury prior to this injury

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I think Alexander is one of Hos' pet cats. Seems like he's been high on Alexander for awhile. I think going back to last season.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He's a nice prospect.

There is a lot of talented receivers this year. Should be some great value well into round 4.

I bet round 3 is when they start coming off the board left and right.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
CATCH17;3335486 said:
He's a nice prospect.

There is a lot of talented receivers this year. Should be some great value well into round 4.

I bet round 3 is when they start coming off the board left and right.

On pure talent, Alexander surely rates a close look... but then you consider that he's already had 3 knee surgeries, IIRC all of them on the same knee...

I don't know how confident any team could be that that knee would hold up for very long...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
silverbear;3335534 said:
On pure talent, Alexander surely rates a close look... but then you consider that he's already had 3 knee surgeries, IIRC all of them on the same knee...

I don't know how confident any team could be that that knee would hold up for very long...

True. In ways it does show the talent the kid has to post the career numbers at Missouri considering time he missed with the knee as well as 3 games lost to a wrist injury. Kid has talent but has had to deal with the injury bug. I think the guy has 1st rd talent but his injury past makes him to risky to take in the 1st.