WR Demaryius Thomas (foot) is scheduled to hold an individual Pro Day on Sunday

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Demaryius Thomas-WR- Player Apr. 16 - 8:03 pm et

Georgia Tech WR Demaryius Thomas (foot) is scheduled to hold an individual Pro Day on Sunday.

He was unable to perform at the Combine or Yellow Jackets' Pro Day due to a broken foot. Rumored to be running sub-4.4 forties before his injury, Thomas' workout could go a long way toward determining whether he'll be drafted in the first round. A time in the mid-4.5s could push him into the second.
Source: Chris Mortensen on Twitter

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I guess his 40 will big huge, but even if it's slow, will we be sure it's not because his foot isn't well yet and/or he hasn't been able to properly train?

Why isn't this guy considered a very top WR? What does Dez Bryant have over him? He snatches the ball away from people in traffic, he gets deep, and he absolutely punks guys trying to tackle him.

He also has good character and got an impressive 34 on the Wonderlic. Watch this and somebody tell me what I'm missing. Yes, I know about the option offense, but I think that's way overblown. It's talent that matters... As long as he's coachable, and he seems to be, his college offense won't matter a year from now.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5094108