WR Dorial Green-Beckham declines visit with Cowboys

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've already read that it was due to a scheduling conflict with a visit to another team. Was that not the case or is this topic simply be rehashed?

KDM256

Reaction score
Not a big deal IMO

I don't think he's worth the hype nor will he ever see an All Pro selection in his NFL career as well

cowboyvic

Reaction score
He is stupid for doing this if this is true. but make no mistake about it. others players are watching how the Jerry and Stephen have treated guys like Murray and Dez. they let one guy walk. and won't give Dez a long term deal.players will take notice. this guy should not because he may not even be drafted in the first round.. but others will take notice.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't see it as a big deal. If I were a rookie i'd focus more on teams that have a need for me than I would a team that doesn't.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I've already read that it was due to a scheduling conflict with a visit to another team. Was that not the case or is this topic simply be rehashed?

Get those facts out of here. It's more inflammatory to say he stiffed the Cowboys.

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
absolutely....just ask around at Mizzou and you'll find out all you need to know about him. He's a legend in his own mind, as the saying goes. Do you guys REALIZE how much BS you have to pull to get kicked off a D1 CFB squad with his kind of talent?

I remember Dez had some primadonna/smarta## in him, and he has turned himself around.

However, DGB appears to be authority-defiant, and he might not ever get it.

Would be good for his ego to fall to the 3rd, but that's not likely.