WR Equanimeous St. Brown

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The guy has skinnier legs than Kellen Moore's arms.....I wish I was exaggerating. :rolleyes:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Notre Dame fanatic here....this guy is very talented...he has size and speed...he looks like he regressed this year in stats but that is because ND was more of a running offense with their running first-time-starting QB....the QB is talented, but not a great throwing QB yet...thus, St Brown looks like he regressed....a lot of talent in this kid

Sounds like he’d pair well with our own “talented, but not a great throwing QB.”

Sydla

Reaction score
All this being said, I'd take a flier on him if he were sitting there in the 4th or 5th round with one of our comp picks.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
Has anybody studied him? He is 6-4 with very good speed. He appears to have good hands and route running ability. His QB struggled this year.
He has ideal size and speed, runs good routes, and doesn't drop anything. Would love to have him.

diefree666

Reaction score
Not sure about that. He had some dropsies at ND this past year.
yeah that is true but Wimbush was not exactly accurate so I think some of the WRs dropped a couple in shock at the ball hitting their hands.

Sydla

Reaction score
I watch every game multiple times and I don't remember seeing anything that stood out

I am a grad and attend 2-3 games a year. He had some bad drops this year. If you read his scouting reports, one of the criticisms you will see is that he tends to be a body catcher at times and that has caused some drops.

Note, I am not saying I wouldn't want him in Dallas. But he's not a polished, top of the rotation type WR at this point. I've seen some suggest he could be a high 2nd round guy. I wouldn't take him there. Maybe in the 3rd........... definitely in the 4th.

FWIW, they say his younger brother, who likely will choose USC or Stanford, is supposed to be even better.