WR or OG?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't want him. I hate him. But the guy (Jackson) changes how defenses play their game. He'd be lethal here with Murray, Witten, and our WRs.

Reaction score
Idgit;4357274 said:
I don't want him. I hate him. But the guy (Jackson) changes how defenses play their game. He'd be lethal here with Murray, Witten, and our WRs.

No he wouldn't because Romo wouldn't have the chance to get him the ball because he'd be on his back.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys&LakersFan;4357276 said:
No he wouldn't because Romo wouldn't have the chance to get him the ball because he'd be on his back.

Assume we don't stand still in our huge attempt to repair this interior OL.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Venger;4357226 said:
Austin ran college track, and a faster combine 40, not sure how we settle it, but I'd put $100 on Austin in a footrace.

Oh...

Laurent posted a sub 4.4 40 at the combine...

Just sayin'.

This. I'm pretty sure Robinson is the fastest on the team. Think he ran a 4.38 at the combine.

Dez runs about 4.5. But Dez is a big guy. Not saying he's slow, but it makes sense that he wouldn't be as fast as the 195 lb robinson.

But you definitely won't see either on any top 10 lists. Jackson would routinely be at the top.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys&LakersFan;4357286 said:
You can't assume anything with Jerry Jones.

Whatever. Jackson's a punk, but he'd add a dimension to the offense if he were here.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
nycowboyzfan;4356944 said:
I cant believe any of you would actually consider signing that piece of garbage Jackson. We have very good WR's, we dont need that punk

:signmast:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
ReturnToGlory;4356918 said:
The cry for signing desean jackson on this board makes Jerry Jones look like a shrewd GM.

I'd rather have the team sign a pro-bowl level lineman for the running game and passing game. Any WR would look like an all pro if they have 5 seconds to get open or if the safety bit on play action.

There is a correlation between the proximity to the football and your importance. That's why WRs have always been crying for the football.

Stay with what we have a WR it is a very good group.

As for OL it is amazing how well many of the offensive weapons performed given the problems along the OL. Continue to build the OL and this offense could really take off instead of trying to make something out of nothing as they did this past season.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Idgit;4357374 said:
Whatever. Jackson's a punk, but he'd add a dimension to the offense if he were here.

Yes he adds problems we don't need. Yes he has talent but he is not worth the trouble. Dallas had more plays of 40 plus yards in the passing game than Philly did. We have no problem hitting big plays. Jackson is an idiot who will only cause problems this team does not need any more problems

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Only people who are watching a totally different game think that we need another WR instead of taking care of the O-Line.

The only offensive moves that should be done this year...

Resign Robinson

G, C, G, C, G, C, G.

Those should be the only positions on the mind of anyone as it pertains to the offense.

brickman

Reaction score
JoeCorrado;4356930 said:
We need a guard... in the worst possible way.

Let Jackson peddle his wares elsewhere. Sign Robinson and go after a very, very, solid OG.

Agreed. We need to fix the oline and a stud OG will help do that. Talent at WR is not our problem, keeping our QB healthy and upright is.

LittleD

Reaction score
nycowboyzfan;4356944 said:
I cant believe any of you would actually consider signing that piece of garbage Jackson. We have very good WR's, we dont need that punk

We certainly don't need another TO knucklehead to complicate our lives. Robinson is just as good and will be cheaper to boot.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
D. Jackson?

Is that how far fans have sunk?

What the hell is the matter with some Cowboys fans?

Seriously, some need to lay off the stupid sauce in the morning.

Bigtommyb

Reaction score
ChopBlock;4357145 said:
I have no problem with CB in round one either, but only two I see worth taking that high. Claiborne and Kirkpatrick. But Morris Claiborne will probably go in the top 10. I wouldn't mind Kirkpatrick but if he's gone I want nothing to do with Dennard of Nebraska and the others would be reaching at 14.

Right now if it came down to Decastro and Kirkpatrick, I'm leaning towards the OG.

I want a OLB, first pick Mercilus from Illinois, but if he is gone Stephon Gilmore from South Carolina, i don't wan't Dennard either.

Reaction score
Hook'em#11;4358094 said:
D. Jackson?

Is that how far fans have sunk?

What the hell is the matter with some Cowboys fans?

Seriously, some need to lay off the stupid sauce in the morning.

As bad as this thread is its not even close to the worst one. You should check out the one that says we should trade Romo, Ware, and Dez. :lmao:

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4358199 said:
As bad as this thread is its not even close to the worst one. You should check out the one that says we should trade Romo, Ware, and Dez. :lmao:

Saw em. Didn't even open those. lol

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
In hindsight, I would have considered signing Sproles. Brees is great but Sproles makes him greater. Just ask Rivers....

Too bad someone like Sproles isn't available this off season.

dfense

Reaction score
ReturnToGlory;4356918 said:
The cry for signing desean jackson on this board makes Jerry Jones look like a shrewd GM.

I'd rather have the team sign a pro-bowl level lineman for the running game and passing game. Any WR would look like an all pro if they have 5 seconds to get open or if the safety bit on play action.

There is a correlation between the proximity to the football and your importance. That's why WRs have always been crying for the football.
A REAL Cowboy fan wouldn't want an Eagle, Commander or Giant castoff playing on the team. There's a reason Jerra doesn't sign anybody off those teams.