WR- - Plaxico Burress?

Ichill2

Reaction score
Hey just a question, would you want this guy on our team? I don't know how much money he wants but he has to be cheap with all the legal troubles. He's a talent and fearless WR. I would not mind having him would you? Does anyone know what he's asking or what it would take?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm glad the thread title was changed. I was like :confused: because what sense would that make? We could've just kept TO then.

links18

Reaction score
Yeah, let's get rid of TO who had no problems with the law and replace him with Plaxico Burress who carries a loaded gun into a club in a state with some of the toughest gun laws on the books and doesn't even put it in a proper holster. I guess at least he didn't beat up his girlfriend or did he?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
No, no and no. Giants head coach had big problems with him and was forced to suspend him because he was not showing up for practice and that was just the tip of the iceberg with Burress. Guy has talent but he is a headcase and this team does not need to deal with that after we just got through releasing problem players.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
I would really prefer to avoid big-ego WRs, I don't care how talented they are.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2813383 said:
Plax + Brandon Marshall + Matt Jones = Championship.

Book it.

Yeah, for some other team if we sign them. :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chocolate Lab;2813383 said:
Plax + Brandon Marshall + Matt Jones = Championship.

Book it.
Don't forget we also then need to trade for Ocho Cinco.

Ren

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2813420 said:
Don't forget we also then need to trade for Ocho Cinco.

and re-sign pacman

Championship!

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
"When you're looking at Plaxico Burress, there's no doubt that he can be a dominant receiver at times on Sundays. We've seen it. But with that being said, I played with the guy. I was in the locker room with him for two years. He's a disaster as a teammate. He's a disaster as a guy that you have to coach.

"And what do I mean by that? If you want to wait for a guy to show up to meetings, if you want to have to beg a guy to run full-speed in practice, if you want a guy that would disappear in games because he doesn't get the ball early - then look, Plaxico Burress is your guy.
<B>

"But if you don't want those distractions, and you don't want to deal with the other headaches that come along with Plaxico Burress, then you better stay away from him."​
</B>

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/watchdog/blog/2009/06/plaxico_burress_is_labeled_a_d.html

That's All you need to know about Plaxico Burress from a former team mate, Tim Hasselbeck

I don't this clown anywhere near this team

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ichill2;2813379 said:
Hey just a question, would you want this guy on our team? I don't know how much money he wants but he has to be cheap with all the legal troubles. He's a talent and fearless WR. I would not mind having him would you? Does anyone know what he's asking or what it would take?

http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/Dodgeball_Wrench_to_the_Face7fa.gif

JPM

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2813547 said:
http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/Dodgeball_Wrench_to_the_Face7fa.gif
Split your toe nail clippings into 2 piles and let's get Marshall and Burress !