WR Roy Williams-"I just don't see what's so good about the Bears"

TunaFan33

Benched
Reaction score
http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...=6G7CE0/QEC82wEyADDlS/BgtdeiTNbAJ2Nx0/ut+RoY=

Roy Williams: 'I just don't see what's so good about the Bears' -- Calvin could have had 200 yards vs. Vikings

On the Chicago Bears, the Lions' opponent one week from Sunday: “The Bears, I think everybody fears the Bears for some odd reason. Everybody talks about their defense and how good their defense is and everything like that. I respect them, but I just don’t see what’s so good about the Bears.”

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Please tell me this is the Lions Roy Williams and ours didn't provide them locker room material.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Shut up, Roy Williams!! Keep your mouth shut...and play the game on the field!

:cool:

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
Oh_Canada;1657511 said:
.....and they are who we thought they were!!!!

you have no idea how much I'm going to be using that classic line on this board on Sunday

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TunaFan33;1657509 said:
http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...=6G7CE0/QEC82wEyADDlS/BgtdeiTNbAJ2Nx0/ut+RoY=

Roy Williams: 'I just don't see what's so good about the Bears' -- Calvin could have had 200 yards vs. Vikings

On the Chicago Bears, the Lions' opponent one week from Sunday: “The Bears, I think everybody fears the Bears for some odd reason. Everybody talks about their defense and how good their defense is and everything like that. I respect them, but I just don’t see what’s so good about the Bears.”
At first I thought this was coming from OUR Roy Williams, but no, it's that jerk in Detroit. The Lions sure run their mouths a lot for a franchise with a sorry history. Yeah, they're 2-0, but is it necessary to knock off a star on an opponents' wall (last year) and talk smack about every upcoming opponent (last year and this year)? No class.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
ever hear troy aikman talk about roy williams....

he says the same thing about williams as williams says about the bears.

Poor route runner and a lazy blocker...