WR Urrutia opts for NFL

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
THIS PLAYER IS VASTLY UNDERRATED

December 14
(3:00 PM): Cards WR opts for NFL draft… Thanks to John Murphy of Yahoo Sports for the heads up as Louisville junior WR Mario Urrutia has decided to forgo his senior season and will declare for the 2008 draft according to school officials. The fact that the 6-6, 220-pound Urrutia declared is a bit of surprise, though, as he is coming of an injury-marred season in which he caught just 35 passes for 501 yards and 3 TDs.

Bronco RB leaning toward return to school… Boise State junior RB Ian Johnson has reported submitted paperwork to the NFL special draft advisory committee, but admits that his chances of leaving school early are slim. Johnson says he would be tempted to turn pro this winter if the committee graded him as a potential first rounder but doesn’t expect that to happen after struggling through a season marred by a collapsed lung and bruised kidney. The 5-10, 195 pound Johnson ran for just over 1,000 yards this past fall after exploding for over 1,700 in a dominating sophomore season in 2006. Johnson is in fact the second confirmed Bronco to apply to the committee. Left tackle Ryan Clady, projected by some as a first-round pick, also submitted his name to the committee and is more likely to make the jump to the pros this winter.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Urrutia has the size and skills to be a great WR.....unfortunately, his hands are questionable, he doesn't go all out on his routes or for the ball, and he has attitude issues.....

I'll pass big time on this waste of talent prima donna.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Spurs Fan -

Games I watched him he made plays and is an imposing WR.

Thanks for validating he has some attitude. You need that in the NFL.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Nors;1847338 said:
Spurs Fan -

Games I watched him he made plays and is an imposing WR.

Thanks for validating he has some attitude. You need that in the NFL.

Just like Gabe Watson huh. Anymore guarantees like you layed down with him? You think we forget so easily?