big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who ya got?

th

No. Matches Stipulations

1P. Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Mickie James vs. Carmella (with James Ellsworth) vs. Naomi -- Six-pack challenge for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship

2P. Neville (c) vs. Austin Aries -- Singles match for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship

3P. 2017 André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal -- 30-man battle royal for the André the Giant Memorial Trophy Mojo Rawley

4. Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Randy Orton -- Singles match for the WWE Championship

5. Goldberg (c) vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) -- Singles match for the WWE Universal Championship

6. The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns -- Singles match

7. Seth Rollins vs. Triple H -- Non-sanctioned match

8. Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles -- Singles match

9. Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax -- Fatal 4-Way elimination match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship

10. Chris Jericho (c) vs. Kevin Owens -- Singles match for the WWE United States Championship

11. John Cena and Nikki Bella vs. The Miz and Maryse -- Mixed tag team match **After the match, Cena proposes to Bella!!!**

12. Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Baron Corbin -- Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

13. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson (c) vs. Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. Cesaro and Sheamus ***Suprise entrants - Matt & Jeff Hardy!!!*** -- Triple threat Fatal 4 Way ladder match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship

• (c) – refers to the champion(s) heading into the match
• P – indicates the match will take place on the pre-show

Battle Royal Entrants:

Mojo Rawley
Apollo Crews
Big Show
Curt Hawkins
Braun Strowman
Goldust
R-Truth
Primo
Epico
Curtis Axel
Bo Dallas
Jinder Mahal
Sami Zayn
Fandango
Tyler Breeze
Dolph Ziggler
Rhyno
Heath Slater
Jason Jordan
Chad Gable
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Mark Henry
Sin Cara
Titus O'Neil
Konnor
Viktor
Kalisto
Aiden English
Simon Gotch

Need more info: http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/33

20170321_wm33_card_snickers-d7c9ef63e10fc6f17390c9d37ff11733.jpg

Last edited:

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Don't know most of the storylines but here it go:
1. Naomi. ( WWE made a big deal about it when she won in the last PPV that she will defend it in Wrestlemania. No way she will lose it)
2. Don't know
3. Don't know
4. Bray will help from a returning Rowan (guess). Plus I don't think this will be the last match where it an almost guarantee that a face will win.
5. Brock
6. Taker
7. Seth
8. AJ
9. Sasha (Don't know the storyline but I can feel Sasha turning on Bay or doing some cheap tactic)
10. Owens ( Don't Jericho go on tour every Spring - Summer?)
11. Miz/ Maryse ( I actually saw some videos on YT regarding the storyline and this is pretty good. I pick the upset because Cena is leaving for something probably and I think there will be a turn by Cena (year right) or Bella. On the other end, this sets up Maryse being a competitor again and feud with Naomi.
12. Don't know but makes sense for Ambrose to lose and then feud with Wyatt
13. Cesaro Sheamus

DanteEXT

Reaction score
1P. Naomi seems logical but could see them keeping on Bliss. Rather see it on Lynch.

2P. Neville

3P. The Gerber baby

4. Bray Wyatt

5. Lesnar unfortunately. Rather Goldberg win, like the idea of a guy just having Brock's number, but since they threw the belt on Goldberg not going to happen.

6. Reigns

7. Triple H

8. AJ Styles

9. Bayley

10. Kevin Owens

11. John Cena and Nikki Bella but I don't care. Both sides have been cutting some vicious promos on the other but I still wish this was a preshow match.

12. Corbin probably

13. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson better win

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1P. Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Mickie James vs. Carmella (with James Ellsworth) vs. Naomi

I think Becky Lynch is the most deserving as she's far and away the best performer on this brand, most of the young ladies here can't even wrestlemand Lynch has been carrying the entire division.

2P. Neville (c) vs. Austin Aries -- Singles match for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Neville has been great since his return and heel turn. Happy he's found his niche, he's too talented not to. I think he retains.

3P. 2017 André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal -- 30-man battle royal for the André the Giant Memorial Trophy

Ugh! Who really cares who wins the "sorry, we've got nothing for ya" battle royal? I'd say that they use it to try to continue to build Strowman after he's had to take a back seat to part-timers and old-timers.

4. Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Randy Orton -- Singles match for the WWE Championship

Wyatt retains after what is likely multiple outside intereference from both Harper and Rowan.

5. Goldberg (c) vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) -- Singles match for the WWE Universal Championship

I'm expecting a **** show of a match, worse than their last Wrestlemania mess. Goldberg can't wrestle and Lesnar can't carry someone else in a match. If this ends the night, it has the potential to ruin the entire show. I can't stress enough how much of a mistake I feel this whole thing is.

6. The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns -- Singles match

I think Reigns goes over and I think the Undertaker is now pushing things too far. All good things must come to an end. And his should have already happened.

7. Seth Rollins vs. Triple H -- Non-sanctioned match

What do you know? Another HHH match with a non-wrestling stipulation? Expect a street fight type match where he beats on Rollins' leg brace for most of it. Rollins will be there next week, so I pick him to win.

8. Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles -- Singles match

A spotfest against Vince's son that I feel is a misuse of their best talent in Styles. Expect a spot where Shane jumps off of the roller coaster they've built in the set. Styles should win.

9. Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax -- Fatal 4-Way elimination match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship

I think Charlotte wins (again!) as she's far and away the most talented woman in the division. At this rate, she should tie her father's title record within the next two years!

10. Chris Jericho (c) vs. Kevin Owens -- Singles match for the WWE United States Championship

This should be the match for the Universal Title, but what can ya do? I expect Jericho to take a break to do some touring, so I think Owens wins. Should be a great match.

11. John Cena and Nikki Bella vs. The Miz and Maryse -- Mixed tag team match

Why oh why is this even happening? This "feud" has been a nasty trade of insults and promotion for the lame reality shows. It's a waste of two talents for nothing here. I expect a Cena win and a possible in-ring marriage proposal to follow. No other reason I can see why this would be on the card.

12. Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Baron Corbin -- Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

This thing should be a prime candidate for the pre-show. I don't think Corbin is deserving of the push he's getting, and Ambrose's character has grown woefully stale. It's painful to see this title go from Savage vs Steamboat level to what we'll be getting on Sunday, it deserves better.

13. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson (c) vs. Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. Cesaro and Sheamus -- Triple threat ladder match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship

I'd like to see Gallows and Anderson retain, but I expect Enzo and Big Cass to get their turn to hold the belts even if I think they haven't earned it yet. And their act has already gotten old with me.

• (c) – refers to the champion(s) heading into the match
• P – indicates the match will take place on the pre-show