Wrestling Fans

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
WWE Smackdown is in Tucson tonight and my DJ buddy from KLPX just called and asked it I want to go. Silly question.

I'm gonna wear a white Emmitt Smith jersey.

It will air Thursday Night. Don't know if the cameras will hit me or not, but if they do you can flip me off or wave.

I'd take a poster board but those things in front of me annoy the hell out of me, so I won't be a hypocrite.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile said:
WWE Smackdown is in Tucson tonight and my DJ buddy from KLPX just called and asked it I want to go. Silly question.

I'm gonna wear a white Emmitt Smith jersey.

It will air Thursday Night. Don't know if the cameras will hit me or not, but if they do you can flip me off or wave.

I'd take a poster board but those things in front of me annoy the hell out of me, so I won't be a hypocrite.
Have fun Hos. You should wear some 'zone memorabilia, too. Gotta pimp the site. :)

I don't normally watch wrestling, but I might turn it on, cuz I'm sure my friend's husband will be watching it which is where I'll be on Thurs.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Have fun Hos. You should wear some 'zone memorabilia, too. Gotta pimp the site. :)

I don't normally watch wrestling, but I might turn it on, cuz I'm sure my friend's husband will be watching it which is where I'll be on Thurs.
I seriously doubt I made the screens like last time. The seats weren't great, but free is free.

Hector "Macho" Camacho Sr. was there though. We yelled "What time is it?" and he yelled back "it's Macho time."

jamez25

Reaction score
my brothers and I went to two Nitro's at the Alamodome and we never got on camera...it was fun as hell though.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Hostile said:

Not a wrestling fan, but I'm glad I opened this thread...

come on TH, we'll be looking for the "Start Henson NOW" poster!

Have a great time!

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You smell what the Hos is cookin'?

Ok, that was lame. I'll turn it on although I haven't kept up much recently since the People's Champ left.

Kilyin

Reaction score
I used to be a fan when I was younger and dumber. I rarely ever watch it anymore though. The last really good angle the wrestling world saw was the New World Order. I loved that bit. Ric Flair in his prime, that was entertainment. (And I mean his sh*ttalking moreso than the wrestling)

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind catching a glimpse of you on TV Hos, but there is NO WAY that I can watch wrestling. That stuff is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.