Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WWE champ Seth Rollins out 6-9 months after tearing ACL, MCL
By Marcus Vanderberg
The Turnstile

wwe-summerslam-2015-20150824-043846-652.jpg

Wrestlers aren’t athletes, huh?

WWE World Heavyweight champion Seth Rollins will be out of action for 6-9 months after he tore his ACL, MCL and meniscus during a live event Wednesday night in Dublin, Ireland, according to ESPN's Jonathan Coachman.

As a result, Rollins will have to vacate the title and a new champion will be crowned as part of a tournament at WWE’s Survivor Series on Nov. 22.

Read more including video of Rollins' injury: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/the-t...vbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjA5MzRfMQRzZWMDc2M-

CTEowo0WsAE_J80.jpg:large

kristie

Reaction score
i hope everything works out for him health-wise so that when he does come back, he's better then before.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whoa!

That's one nasty image.

Probably closer to 9 months (if not more).

A big negative with the business now using all the high-risk maneuvers.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This sure throws a wrench in WWE plans between now and 'mania.

WWE Creative has been bashed nonstop for quite some time now and deservedly so. Here is there chance to really silence the critics served up on a platter. There couldn't be a more perfect situation for them. Will they step up and come through or will they fumble yet again? I wish I were optimistic.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Saw this a little bit ago....man this sucks! He was one of the only bright spots especially with the horrible booking that's been going on for months. I'd have to imagine it's going to be Reigns winning or possibly someone else with Sheamus cashing in. I wonder if @BoysFan4ever knows? She won't be happy!

DanteEXT

Reaction score
WWE Creative has been bashed nonstop for quite some time now and deservedly so. Here is there chance to really silence the critics served up on a platter. There couldn't be a more perfect situation for them. Will they step up and come through or will they fumble yet again? I wish I were optimistic.

Oh, I am sure they will fumble it like a greased up football in Seattle during the playoffs. ;)

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
I hope they WWE do another swerve like they did with the Rock when they held the last tournament.

This might be good for Rollins as he can come back as an anti authority figure.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
After he tore both he still got up and power bombed a 300 pound man to "win" the match.

That had to be agony.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
I hope they WWE do another swerve like they did with the Rock when they held the last tournament.

This might be good for Rollins as he can come back as an anti authority figure.

A storyline that the Authority basically throws Rollins to the side, crowns some young upstart the next new future of the WWE, Rollins realizes he was just a pawn in the Authority's game all along and starts fighting for truth, justice and the American way? Could work.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Come back as a face, put The Shield back together, and lay waste to The Authority for the next 12 months. I might actually start watching again if that was the direction

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Saw this a little bit ago....man this sucks! He was one of the only bright spots especially with the horrible booking that's been going on for months. I'd have to imagine it's going to be Reigns winning or possibly someone else with Sheamus cashing in. I wonder if @BoysFan4ever knows? She won't be happy!

I just got in from a weekend trip & just found this out! No! I'm sick about this!