WWE Hell in a Cell - Prediction thread - WINNERS BOLDED!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WWE's next PPV is this Sunday. Who ya got?

220px-Hell_in_a_Cell_2015_Poster.jpg

No. Matches Stipulations

1P Dolph Ziggler, Cesaro and Neville vs. Rusev, Sheamus and King Barrett Six man tag team match

2 The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar Hell in a Cell match

3 Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt Hell in a Cell match

4 Seth Rollins (c) vs. Kane Singles match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship; If Demon Kane loses, Corporate Kane will be fired from being Director of Operations.

5 Charlotte (c) (with Becky Lynch) vs. Nikki Bella (with Brie Bella and Alicia Fox) Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship

6 The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston, and/or Xavier Woods) (c) vs. The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley) Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship

7 Kevin Owens (c) vs. Ryback Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

8 John Cena (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio Open challenge for the WWE United States Championship

(c) – refers to the champion(s) heading into the match
P – indicates the match will take place on the pre-show

wwel-hell-in-a-cell-2015.png

Last edited:

jrumann59

Reaction score
Sort of glad the Cesaro/Nevile/Zigler v Barret/Rusev/Sheamus is preshow. Good old ground attack versus the high fliers.

Lesner v Taker. They better have an ambulance on stand by taker may need it.

Reigns v Wyatt dispute I don't get it this has to be one of the most contrived and out of left field dispute I have seen in a while.

Kane jobbing to Rollins big surprise there.

Divas = Who cares

New Day schtick is annoying as are most of the tag teams in WWE

I do not know what to think of KO but I like Ryback better, the only thing I like about KO is his style reminds me of Kanyon

Cena is going to lose to maybe Samoa Joe finally gets bumped up to the main roster?

CashMan

Reaction score
Lesner v Taker. They better have an ambulance on stand by taker may need it.

After that last Wrestlemania, he really needed to stop. He literally looks terrible, it is like old man Ric Flair bad, and you can tell he has like no cartilage in his knee, when he was trying to do the old school moves. It was cringe worthy.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After that last Wrestlemania, he really needed to stop. He literally looks terrible, it is like old man Ric Flair bad, and you can tell he has like no cartilage in his knee, when he was trying to do the old school moves. It was cringe worthy.

They keep hauling him and other old guys like HHH and Sting out there because the well is dry. They've done a grade A lousy job at developing talent that has a lasting impression. All the younger guys they flip-flop... good... bad... they change their characters on a whim.

CashMan

Reaction score
They keep hauling him and other old guys like HHH and Sting out there because the well is dry. They've done a grade A lousy job at developing talent that has a lasting impression. All the younger guys they flip-flop... good... bad... they change their characters on a whim.

Sting, although flabby in that HHH match(didnt watch the Seth match), he literally has more charisma in his left pinky finger than the entire roster. They could of really done something special with Sting, and they wasted it, because of Vince's ego. HHH goes out there for his ego.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Sting, although flabby in that HHH match(didnt watch the Seth match), he literally has more charisma in his left pinky finger than the entire roster. They could of really done something special with Sting, and they wasted it, because of Vince's ego. HHH goes out there for his ego.

Sting has been flabby awhile and that happens with old age. Ever since he went that "Crow" persona it allowed him leeway not to dedicate as much time in the gym since he wrestles in body suit.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Sting & Taker are the most charismatic guys I've seen!

Please if you can Big Dog post the results! I'll be flying home from Miami but would love to know who wins!

GO SETH!

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sting & Taker are the most charismatic guys I've seen!

Please if you can Big Dog post the results! I'll be flying home from Miami but would love to know who wins!

GO SETH!

It's because you haven't seen them week after week.

That's the way it was back then... every month a couple new wrestlers would come into the area and these guys were title-holders elsewhere in the country and the anticipation of a match between a top contender from outside the area against the top contenders in your area was electric for fans.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1P Dolph Ziggler, Cesaro and Neville

2 Brock Lesnar

3 Roman Reigns

4 Seth Rollins (c)

5 Charlotte (c)

6 The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston, and/or Xavier Woods)

7 Kevin Owens

8 John Cena (c) vs. TBD Cena Loses to TBD (Ambrose?) unless it's a NXT star

d_dub88

Reaction score
1P Dolph Ziggler, Cesaro and Neville

2 Brock Lesnar

3 Roman Reigns

4 Seth Rollins (c)

5 Charlotte (c)

6 The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston, and/or Xavier Woods)

7 Kevin Owens

8 John Cena (c) vs. TBD Cena Loses to TBD (Ambrose?) unless it's a NXT star

I agree with all you calls. But I can see Cena losing to someone like Itami. I would like to see a Cena Strowman feud start tonite.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Great to see Del Rio back. I loved that he won as well.

I was glad Owens retained.

The rest of the show was pretty meh.

I'm glad Lesnar won but the match was pretty forgettable to be honest, other than Lesnar getting the top of his head split open. The ending of the show does absolutely nothing for me to be quite honest.

It would make sense if Taker was younger, and could wrestle routinely, cause they could do something with it. It would have also helped if Wyatt had won earlier in the night and then they came out and got Taker because it would have built a huge night for Wyatt.

vlad

Reaction score
Are the winners for these events pre-determined? That cage looks amazing.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
the Owens ending sucked. It was a terribly weak finish. I am ok that he won, just feel like it was a lame finish. He was getting owned by Ryback...then a rake of the eyes and a very poorly executed power bomb where Ryback was only a few feet off the ground and that was enough for the pin? I feel Ryback should have been allowed to kick out...then a move or two later, Owens hits a legit power bomb for the win.

I liked the Diva match. I like Charlotte's spin on her Dad's finisher.

I missed the Del Rio match, but he only won cause Cena is taking time off.

I feel the Kane match ended as poorly as the Ryback match. I feel Kane should have kicked out of the pin at least 2 times, just to sell the Demon Kane persona....then have him get pinned for good after another strong finisher by Rollins.

I loved the Cell match with Taker and Lesnar. I was confused about the post match stuff....I was hoping Lesnar or even Sting would come out and help Taker.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
I kept wondering what the action in the ring during the HIAC matches looks like from the "nosebleed" seats.