Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who ya got?

th

No. Matches Stipulations

1P
R-Truth vs. King Barrett Singles match

2 John Cena vs. Kevin Owens Singles match

Dolph Ziggler vs. Neville vs. Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Sheamus vs. Kane Money in the Bank ladder match for a WWE World Heavyweight Championship match contract

Seth Rollins (c) vs. Dean Ambrose Ladder match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

5 The New Day (Big E and Xavier Woods) (c) vs. The Prime Time Players (Darren Young and Titus O'Neil) Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship

6 Ryback (c) vs. Big Show Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

7 Nikki Bella (c) vs. Paige Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship
  • (c) – refers to the champion(s) heading into the match
  • P – indicates the match will take place on the pre-show
220px-MoneyintheBand2015poster.png

Upcoming pay-per-view schedule
Date Name Venue City Main Event
June 14, 2015 Money in the Bank Nationwide Arena Columbus, OH Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose
July 4, 2015 WWE Japan Supercard Korakuen Hall Tokyo, Japan Kevin Owens (c) vs. Finn Balor
July 19, 2015 Battleground Scottrade Center St. Louis, MO TBA
August 23, 2015 SummerSlam Barclays Center Brooklyn, NY TBA
September 20, 2015 Night of Champions Toyota Center Houston, TX TBA
October 25, 2015 Hell in a Cell Staples Center Los Angeles, CA TBA
November 22, 2015 Survivor Series Phillips Arena Atlanta, GA TBA
December 13, 2015 TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs TD Garden Boston, MA TBA
Date Name Venue City Main Event
January 24, 2016 Royal Rumble Amway Center Orlando, FL TBA
February 21, 2016 Fastlane Scottrade Center St. Louis, MO TBA
April 3, 2016 WrestleMania 32 AT&T Stadium Arlington, TX TBA

Last edited:

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Barrett (why is that R Truth guy even on the roster)

John Cena (he has done his wrestling duty in making that fat guy popular. I am so NOT a fan)

Roman...

Seth of course. I'm NEVER not pulling for my guy.

Prime TIme Players

Ryback (maybe a DQ...Show is another guy I wonder why he's on the roster)

Paige if I had to pick one. The girls are a waste of time to me. All of them.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
R Truth
Cena (sets up title vs title match)
Roman Reigns
New Day
Ryback
Paige
Dean Ambrose WINS (Roman Reigns cashes in and beats Ambrose)
Roman Reigns is now with Authority.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
No. Matches Stipulations
1P R-Truth vs. King Barrett Singles match

King Barrett

2 John Cena vs. Kevin Owens Singles match

Cena - Terrible but that's what will happen.

3 Dolph Ziggler vs. Neville vs. Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Sheamus vs. Kane Money in the Bank ladder match for a WWE World Heavyweight Championship match contract

This one is a tough call for me. I want to say Reigns or Zggler but I've got a feeling it's going to be Kane who will then face Rollins at a future date.

4 Seth Rollins (c) vs. Dean Ambrose Ladder match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Rollins...although I'd really love for Ambrose to win this.

5 The New Day (Big E and Xavier Woods) (c) vs. The Prime Time Players (Darren Young and Titus O'Neil) Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship

Primetime Players - Just want I want to see happen but I doubt it actually will

6 Ryback (c) vs. Big Show Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

Ryback

7 Nikki Bella (c) vs. Paige Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship

Paige

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1. Barrett
2. Cena
3. Reigns
4. Rollins
5. PTPers (maybe I'm just sick of New Day)
6. Ryback
7. Paige

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1. Barrett
2. Cena
3. Reigns
4. Rollins
5. PTPers (maybe I'm just sick of New Day)
6. Ryback
7. Paige

Change PTPers to New Day and Paige to Nikki Bella. Less emotion thinking.

Reading rumblings about the finish regarding Reigns turning heel/cashing in MITB/Ambrose winning then Reigns cashing in.....sounds like a fluid situation with lots of twists possible. Raw should be dandy tomorrow.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Maybe Seth will get tired of how horribly they are using him and want to retire in...oh maybe Denver?

:p

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Change PTPers to New Day and Paige to Nikki Bella. Less emotion thinking.

Reading rumblings about the finish regarding Reigns turning heel/cashing in MITB/Ambrose winning then Reigns cashing in.....sounds like a fluid situation with lots of twists possible. Raw should be dandy tomorrow.

I agree with your predictions! Also I'm photographing Raw in Cleveland like I did last year :)

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
That was a very interesting way that they ended the main event.

I can honestly say I don't recall a Ladder Match ending in that manner before. The weird thing is though that they're going to honestly go with the idea that Rollins is the Champion just because he rolled away with the belt?

They clearly both grabbed it, they clearly both came down with it.

Now in years past on something like this, with like say the Royal Rumble, you'd have either a Co-winner or they'd have to have a match to determine the real winner as they both technically won.

I don't know if that's how they're going to go with this one or not as there isn't a Commish around, or anything, that's going to rule in that manner since the lead people are all heels.

Interesting way to end it though. I like that they did something different. It doesn't hurt either that they had a heck of a match. I really enjoyed that.

As expected Owens lost last night. But the match was absolutely fantastic. I really liked it.

Sheamus winning the Money in the Bank....ehhhhh....boring. I'm not interested in that at all. I would have rather seen Dolph or Reigns, or hell even Neville then see Sheamus win it. This is the guy who hasn't been able to claim the US or IC title since returning but now he's going to have a world heavyweight title shot in his back pocket? Yuck.

I don't like that they let Miz interfere in the title match. You've finally given Ryback the belt let the man freaking actually defend it. That was just stupid *** booking.

I love that the Primetime players are finally tag team champions. That's pretty cool as far as I'm concerned.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
It was an interesting ppv.

I don't understand why Shemus didn't cash in while both Ambrose and Rollins could barely stand like how Rollins made himself part of the main event at WrestleMania.

The rumors are that Owens will drop the NXT title in Japan and go after the U.S. title.

The New Day match surprised me but that made sense because all of their wins came from cheating. With Kofi being out, they can't win. I can see a rematch on Raw and New Day getting the belts back thanks to cheating. I also see how New Day can be split up due to Kofi thinking they can't win without him.

Also, Kofi is scheduled to work against Brock in Japan. So this might be a way for Kofi to get back into the singles highflying act when he returns back into the U.S.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
I feel like Owens/Cena could have done a 3 hour PPV alone filled with 2 3/4 counts and the crowd would have ate it up.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
RAW was awful. Just got thru watching it. So now Brock will become champ wrestling a whole whooping twice a year!

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
they seem to like rewarding these guys who are rarely on. It must be discouraging to the guys that bust their butts every show.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kevin Owens is easily in my top 3 after last night. Stupid booking putting MGK on and loved Owens throwing him off the stage.

W09762.jpg

My second favorite part of last night:

brock-seth-wwe.jpg

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Haha....

I was actually looking for this great show & it was just flat....

Those stupid singing acts they bring on there...OMG....PLEASE STOP THAT WWE!

It wasn't great but it had some good moments. The performers have to go. I understand that guy/group was from Cleveland but that doesn't justify putting them on. Like I said before Owens made my night throwing that guy off the stage.

Side note - At least it looks like wwe creative found something to do with Bray.