WWE Night of Champions

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I like the idea of Brock being the part-time champion. It's so hard to get legitimate heel heat these days. Although I think part of that is the concepts of getting heel heat are different. And I think Brock being the part-time champion gives him heat that is prevalent with the modern day fan. It's more 'behind the scenes' and 'reality TV' type of heat rather than the typical pro wrestling heat.

That's why I like HHH being a heel as the leader of the 'Authority.' I just don't like him using Stephanie McMahon (who is an awful performer) and Corporate Kane (terrible gimmick). Because the people know how big of a politicker HHH is and how he married Vince's daughter to get to where he is today. That's legitimate heat where the fans will pay for somebody to 'beat up' HHH.

I think the best booking idea would be to have Brock remain champion and still be part-time until *2016* WrestleMania. He has the MMA credibility to do that. The main hope would be to eventually get Daniel Bryan back and then have him chase Brock for the title and meet up at 2016 WrestleMania and win the title. Of course, Bryan would have to be fully recovered from his injury.

I don't think Wyatt is a legitimate heel at this point. He is too over with the crowd. The question for him is can he transition into cutting babyface promos and having a babyface style of wrestling and being legitimately over as a baybface. Or will the fans sour on him if he turns face.

And I think they need to give Cena some time off. He's getting to the point where they have to book too many wrestlers around him and I don't think it's the right time to turn him heel. But, if he keeps staying out there, the product suffers and so does his popularity. A nice injury angle that would sideline him for a while would work well.

YR

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Another 19 months? Wow.

I know, but that's kind of the beauty of it.

He's got that legitimate MMA background, so it should be credible that he can run roughshod over the WWE wrestlers. And if he beats wrestlers, but just barely, it keeps the heat on them as guys that just barely lost to considered by many the baddest man on the planet.

This could then lead up to Daniel Bryan, who was as over as anybody in the company...particularly as a babyface. This will just make Bryan a bigger underdog because he's coming off the injury and is facing the baddest of them all who dominated the company for nearly 2 years...to set up for WrestleMania.

YR