Wwe Raw 10-10-11

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Last night a couple of my friends and I took my 10 year old son to his first live event here in OKC.

I've been to several events myself (including the PPV that was in the city several years ago and Wrestlemania 25) but this was the most fun I've had at one simply because it was his first.

Just watching him watch the show was so fun and entertaining. He's a huge Cena fan, as anyone would probably guess, but he's also a big fan of Punk, HHH, and Orton so he got to see them all in action last night and had a blast.

One of his favorite moments was at the start when CM Punk said "Can I wear the sports coat?" HHH tells him that he can. Punk replies "I'M IN!" and runs over to put the jacket on and go to the announce table. That comment had Jake rolling the whole night. He loved the whole show.

I had so much fun. Best money I've ever spent. It was also the smallest amount I've ever paid for seats and it was the closest I'd ever been as well. Just up over the one end of the stage.

Great experience.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Oh and I don't know how it sounded on TV but I can tell you from being live that obviously Cena, Punk, and HHH are all very over but there wasn't even a reaction close to what Randy Orton got. That dude is just flat OVER.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
I'm glad you guys had such a great time....I thought Punk was really funny last night....would rather see HHH wrestle part time than be in a suit full time...don't get why JR was "fired"....i wish Show had come out when Mark Henry was on....guess Orton is going to be rumbling now with Cody. Oh yea..a rare Vince appearance.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Funny Punk moment...calling Cena a boy scout...even Cena laughed at that. Punk is so much better than most on the mic.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Yeah Punk is great on the mic and he was great last night for sure. He had a few really good lines in there last night. It was such a blast.

Ren

Reaction score
At least it wasn't Cena saving the day (again) this time, though they did manage to sneak him into another main event at Vengence.

I hope they turn Punk heel again and do it soon. As good as he is right now he's 100x better as a heel. The image they're trying to make for him as a rebel and malcontent really doesn't go to well with being Cenas new bff