Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
I'm predicting the winner will be -

ChrisJericho-Regresa-WWE-2012.jpg

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Sheamus wins the Royal Rumble. Looks like they will go with Jericho vs Punk going forward and Sheamus vs Bryan.

so WM is looking like...

Rock v. Cena
Sheamus v. Bryan
Punk v. Jericho
Triple H v. Undertaker
Ziggler v. Foley

AmishGangsta

Reaction score
I was a little disappointed with this years Royal Rumble. I think some of the recent RAWs have been better.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I thought the kid was done with WWE??

Why is he watching pay per view?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4399799 said:
I'm predicting the winner will be -

That's honesly who I thought was going to win as well.

Some what disappointed that he didnt. I have nothing against Sheamus at all. I think he's a good pick to win. I just really thought Jericho was going to do that.

I hope it's not HHH vs. Taker cause that's already been done twice at WM. That would be a real let down.

My biggest hope was that it would be Taker and Foley but I doubt that happens. I actually would love to see Jericho face Taker at WM. He'd give Taker a new WM match up and he'd give him a really great WM match up for a 20-0 win.

Ren

Reaction score
I've been in mexico since mid december so i haven't watched in a while but before i left i though it was pretty obvious Sheamus was getting a huge push without being part of the title picture so i'm not at all surprised by the results

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4400299 said:
That's honesly who I thought was going to win as well.

Some what disappointed that he didnt. I have nothing against Sheamus at all. I think he's a good pick to win. I just really thought Jericho was going to do that.

I hope it's not HHH vs. Taker cause that's already been done twice at WM. That would be a real let down.

My biggest hope was that it would be Taker and Foley but I doubt that happens. I actually would love to see Jericho face Taker at WM. He'd give Taker a new WM match up and he'd give him a really great WM match up for a 20-0 win.

Well... Sorry to crush your hopes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9fqzTswAls
Taker Returns and confronts HHH

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
This Wrestlemania is looking kind of lame at the moment.

The problem is there is no huge bang for your buck. HBK is retired. Bret Hart is gone. Austin is too far gone. Flair is done. Edge is done. JBL is done. Nash is basically done. Aside from Jericho and the Rock, there really isn't anyone you can bring in to put forth some spectacle.....perhaps Lesnar, but he isn't coming. Angle won't come back to the WWE. Sting will never come and he is basically done as a wrestler anyway. So this year, Wrestlemania looks like it will be kind of boring....at least on paper.

What Vince and the WWE needs to do is establish a tag team division again. Get all these young up and comers and get them into tag teams that stick around for a while. I miss the days of good tag team wrestling. There is so much quality young talent out there, but they just need time and seasoning. It would be nice to have 4-6 established tag teams on each show. Make the tag team titles worth something again.

I would like to s.ee some stables....Nexus was great, but they killed it off. Give me some stables that last a few years. Keep the same 2-3 core members, while replacing 1-2 members occasionally to add freshness to the stable. It worked great for the 4 Horsemen and the Fabulous Freebirds. A lot of wrestling fans may disagree with this one, but I love having a couple of stables around. It makes things interesting.