big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who ya got?

No. Matches Stipulations
1P Cesaro vs. Rob Van Dam Singles match
2 John Cena (c) vs. Brock Lesnar Singles match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
3 Bray Wyatt vs. Chris Jericho Singles match; Erick Rowan & Luke Harper are banned from ringside
4 Brie Bella vs. Stephanie McMahon Singles match
5 Jack Swagger vs. Alexander Rusev Flag match
6 AJ Lee (c) vs. Paige Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship
7 Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns Singles match
8 The Miz (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
9 Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins Lumberjack match

• (c) – refers to the champion(s) heading into the match
  • P – indicates the match will take place on the pre-show

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1. Cesaro
2. Lesner
3. Wyatt
4. S. McMahon
5. Swagger
6. Lee
7. Reigns
8. Miz
9. Ambrose

Guess at a lot so if I get 6 or 7 right I'll be happy.

KoRnyBrad

I am the Bat!
Reaction score
1. Cesaro
2. Cena (can't see Brock being champ like The Rock was and only showing up once a week) Or Brock will win and Rollins will cash in his Money In The Bank
3. Wyatt
4. McMahon by cheating somehow
5. Swagger
6. Lee
7. Orton
8. Ziggler
9. Rollins

Phoenix

Reaction score
Who ya got?

No. Matches Stipulations
2 John Cena (c) vs. Brock Lesnar Singles match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
3 Bray Wyatt vs. Chris Jericho Singles match; Erick Rowan & Luke Harper are banned from ringside
8 The Miz (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

Nine matches??? Wow! That's just $1.11 per match! :D

1. Cesaro
2. Lesnar
3. Jericho
4. Bella
5. Swagger
6. Paige
7. Reigns
8. The Miz
9. Rollins

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Who ya got?

No. Matches Stipulations

1. Cesaro.....RVD has simply become a glorified jobber since coming back to WWE
2. Cena wins, Brock beats him down post match, F5 on the announce table. Rollins cashes in MITB and becomes new champ.
3. Bray Wyatt
4. Stephanie
5. Alexander Rusev
6. Paige
7. Reigns
8. The Miz
9. Dean Ambrose - New World Champion (Roman Reigns spears HHH, who is trying to interfere, to allow Ambrose to get the clean victory)

Phoenix

Reaction score
lol looks like all of us who ventured guesses were smack in the 4-5 correct range

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Some good guesses here.

I was enjoying the PPV until the main event... then I was was cursing myself for not just going to sleep early.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Some good guesses here.

I was enjoying the PPV until the main event... then I was was cursing myself for not just going to sleep early.

lol I, as usual, totally zonked out at some point during the PPV. I think it was during the Bella vs Steph match was on

DanteEXT

Reaction score
lol I, as usual, totally zonked out at some point during the PPV. I think it was during the Bella vs Steph match was on

That would have been a better main event. Granted not much wrestling but the women did pull off a somewhat compelling match. So much better than 95% of the Diva matches I've seen on RAW the last few years.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
They would have to be very desperate to put any women's match as a PPV main event I would think.

I think anything involving Stephanie is silly to the 9th degree.

I guess it pays big time to be the boss's daughter but she is terribly overexposed on there.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Some good guesses here.

Yeah, I don't think anything was wrong with the main event. It delivered the way they wanted. They wanted Brock to be this force that HHH, Big Show, Undertaker and Cena couldn't stop. For Brock to be that dominant shows us that Cena can't beat him in a wrestling match and that Cena victory was a fluke against Lesnar a couple of years ago when it was no dq.

I think Cena is going to feud with Rusev or Rusev will become the U.S. Champion and Swagger will feud with him for that.

I'm surprised that ziggler won the belt off of Miz. Hopefully, he can bring prestige back into the title like it was back in 2001 2002 when HHH had it.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
I'm surprised that ziggler won the belt off of Miz. Hopefully, he can bring prestige back into the title like it was back in 2001 2002 when HHH had it.

Not a huge Ziggler fan but that guy seriously goes all in with some of his bumps. When Miz did the late reversal into the turnbuckle... wow. Either Zig has really great at slowing his momentum at the last second and selling the impact OR he said screw it, gonna run full speed into the corner chest first - let's see what happens.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol looks like all of us who ventured guesses were smack in the 4-5 correct range

This was a difficult PPV to predict because it's difficult to know what storylines they want set up for Night of Champions. Some of these matches did surprise me like Lee and Miz droping the belts so soon. Others were predictable like Steph and Lesner winning and to a certain extent Reigns. Once I read the news Sunday morning of Ambrose leaving to make a movie I knew he would lose. That news shouldn't have been made public until today. Tonight should be really good.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Maybe instead of laying off employees WWE should quit making cheesy movies.

That's what they are doing right?

Phoenix

Reaction score
I watched the whole PPV last night (awake this time ha ha)

I didn't know about Ambrose going away to do a film. Geez they are just going overboard in WWE film productions...Ambrose...Miz...Kane...yikes.

It will be interesting to see who they decide to do a program with Lesnar. I don't see it being Undertaker or Sting. HHH himself perhaps? Reigns? A returning Rock?

This AJ Lee / Paige thing - I figured they would move the belt back to Paige. I see them doing this program with those two changing the belt between them back and forth and back and forth for quite some time, after letting AJ keep it for a record number of days. I could be wrong but this whole "frienemy" angle they have with the two has me thinking that way.

Loved the "boring" chants during the Lesnar / Cena match lol

Not sure what the point was of having a Bella twin turn heel. I guess to just have them doing a program together for awhile, akin to the current "brothers" against each other of Ambrose and Rollins.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
I watched the whole PPV last night (awake this time ha ha)

I didn't know about Ambrose going away to do a film. Geez they are just going overboard in WWE film productions...Ambrose...Miz...Kane...yikes.

It will be interesting to see who they decide to do a program with Lesnar. I don't see it being Undertaker or Sting. HHH himself perhaps? Reigns? A returning Rock?

This AJ Lee / Paige thing - I figured they would move the belt back to Paige. I see them doing this program with those two changing the belt between them back and forth and back and forth for quite some time, after letting AJ keep it for a record number of days. I could be wrong but this whole "frienemy" angle they have with the two has me thinking that way.

Loved the "boring" chants during the Lesnar / Cena match lol

Not sure what the point was of having a Bella twin turn heel. I guess to just have them doing a program together for awhile, akin to the current "brothers" against each other of Ambrose and Rollins.

Regarding the boring, those are the same people that don't like Cena, but expected Cena to make it an entertaining wrestling match. They should of looked at Extreme Rules before chanting boring because it was almost the same kind of domination with weapons.