X-Quincy Fan's vent Thread

LoneStar22

Benched
Reaction score
I can't STAND coke and all that that implies, Quincy let me down and the Cowboy down he sucks for being an addict. Trying to be QB on drugs, how freaking stupid, Americas team. Eskimo kissing power donuts is no excuse for thinking you can fly Quincy.

Coke headed punk.

I took up for this puke!

He loves cocaine, so let him go get job at McDonalds and get my double cheeseburger biotch!

What a waiste of three years routing for this bum, pop warner level footbal player into the greatest embarassment at the QB position in Cowboys history.

Eddie

Reaction score
Nothing was mentioned about coke. It's just speculation.

Unconfirmed reports on this site indicates pot use.

I guess he took a few puffs before going to bed.

LoneStar22

Benched
Reaction score
Eddie said:
Nothing was mentioned about coke. It's just speculation.

Unconfirmed reports on this site indicates pot use.

I guess he took a few puffs before going to bed.

WRONG, in 2002 it was certainly coke.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
LoneStar22 said:
WRONG, in 2002 it was certainly coke.
maybe you could post the source of your info about 2002. or are you just passing gas like the rest of the overblown carter-haters around here?

TheHustler

Reaction score
LoneStar22 said:
I can't STAND coke and all that that implies, Quincy let me down and the Cowboy down he sucks for being an addict. Trying to be QB on drugs, how freaking stupid, Americas team. Eskimo kissing power donuts is no excuse for thinking you can fly Quincy.

Coke headed punk.

I took up for this puke!

He loves cocaine, so let him go get job at McDonalds and get my double cheeseburger biotch!

What a waiste of three years routing for this bum, pop warner level footbal player into the greatest embarassment at the QB position in Cowboys history.

McDonalds? Hardly. He made more in the last 3 years than the average American makes in his lifetime.