xavier/ cincinnati brawl

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
that sob that stomped on that xavier player needs to be arrested and face criminal charges.

it is time to rid sports of these ****ing thug ************s.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
They were just showing off their "toughness" and how "gangster" they are apparently

jimmy40

Reaction score
lane;4299986 said:
that sob that stomped on that xavier player needs to be arrested and face criminal charges.

it is time to rid sports of these ****ing thug ************s.
and one of the xavier players said in the presser they won't take that because "we have a bunch of gangsta's". I'm just glad free college educations aren't being wasted on a bunch of idiots.

jimmy40

Reaction score
at least Cincinnati's coach absolutely ripped his players about it in his presser, we'll see what he does about it.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
#34 from Cinn threw the ball at a X player, and he is also the one that hit the X player in the face, .. the big kid they show bleeding.

#34 should never wear a uniform again.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WV Cowboy;4300313 said:
#34 from Cinn threw the ball at a X player, and he is also the one that hit the X player in the face, .. the big kid they show bleeding.

#34 should never wear a uniform again.

I was at Red Robin eating lunch when this all happened so I couldn't hear anything. Watching the replay I thought the same thing.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4300003 said:
They were just showing off their "toughness" and how "gangster" they are apparently

Those two Xavier players who got on the podium after the game were absolutely embarrassing. Shameful.

I was glad the UC coach at least seemed genuinely disturbed and extremely pissed off about the whole incident.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;4300861 said:
Those two Xavier players who got on the podium after the game were absolutely embarrassing. Shameful.

I was glad the UC coach at least seemed genuinely disturbed and extremely pissed off about the whole incident.

That's today's student athlete for you. Every one of them thinks they are going pro so they couldn't care less about their studies...

Good thing none of them were treated to dinner by a friend's parents. They would face a longer suspension, possibly for the year. Six games seems appropriate for being involved in a brawl that publicly humiliated their schools and college basketball as a whole... :rolleyes:

jimmy40

Reaction score
trickblue;4306957 said:
That's today's student athlete for you. Every one of them thinks they are going pro so they couldn't care less about their studies...

Good thing none of them were treated to dinner by a friend's parents. They would face a longer suspension, possibly for the year. Six games seems appropriate for being involved in a brawl that publicly humiliated their schools and college basketball as a whole... :rolleyes:
so do conference games start in about 7 games?