Xavier Cooper??? Sleeper Three-Tech??

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has much knowledge of this kid, but he seems like he could fit well under Maranelli's scheme probably as a 3-tech and might be around late day two or early three.
Any thoughts? Does he have a good motor? How talented is he?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure if anyone has much knowledge of this kid, but he seems like he could fit well under Maranelli's scheme probably as a 3-tech and might be around late day two or early three.
Any thoughts? Does he have a good motor? How talented is he?

Keep in mind everybody looks good in a highlight video, but here it is:

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Keep in mind everybody looks good in a highlight video, but here it is:

I took a quick peak at him on draft breakdown against Oregon. For what it's worth he was easily the best player on that defense in the game (from what I saw) and made a couple of big plays. I really think he would make a nice mid round pick.

Leadbelly

Reaction score
I don't think he's much of a sleeper for scouts. Surprised he declared. Felt like he was a future first rounder and we'll be lucky if he's still available in round 2.

Looks a bit like Hatcher but with better ability to turn the corner. Bet he puts up top tier times for DL in the cone and short shuttle tests.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I don't think he's much of a sleeper for scouts. Surprised he declared. Felt like he was a future first rounder and we'll be lucky if he's still available in round 2.

Looks a bit like Hatcher but with better ability to turn the corner. Bet he puts up top tier times for DL in the cone and short shuttle tests.

You might be right, presently he seems like a day two guy but might be a guy who sneaks into the first. Really like his game.