News: Xavier Mckinney Holds a Grudge against Cowboys

Havic

Reaction score
dude is just looking for some motivation since his season is done.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
no-one-cares-spotlight.gif

Kumbaya

Reaction score
McKinney better start doing less barking and more biting…..here is a review of his game from this past Sunday…

The safeties were the position group on this defense I was most excited and optimistic about coming into this season. Jabrill Peppers and Xavier McKinney have dampened those thoughts. Peppers allowed a touchdown to Juwan Johnson, a former undrafted receiver who was shifted to tight end. He was injured on that drive and sat out the rest of the game. McKinney missed 2 tackles and was horrible in coverage. He allowed a touchdown that was nullified by a NO holding penalty. His angles in pursuit were very poor as well.

Needless to say, I’m very disappointed in our secondary so far this year. They were supposed to be top 5, not 25!

K

Kumbaya

Reaction score
Missed most of last year, but looked pretty good when he came back.

No idea why he holds some sort of grudge against Dallas for not passing on Lamb and drafting him.

Kinda ridiculous actually.

listening to him, he obviously got his hopes up that he would be a first round pick, not second. It’s obviously an ego thing. I think he should have realized when CeeDee was still on the board at 17, the wiser choice was not him (McKinney). So I agree, let him blow some smoke….who really cares? Even i don’t. Show me the money Xavier…..

K

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If McKinney wants to hold grudges, he'd best do so with the media's concept of what would happen in that draft. Aside from that, there are no guarantees anyone will be selected at any given time in the draft. In fact, he's being insulting to the Giants for displaying his preferential nature. For him to infer that he's a better talent than CeeDee Lamb is a self-serving stretch of the imagination. Over-inflated, petty egos are odd and also, hair-brained things. ;)

Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Maawaahhhh. I wanted to play for the Cowboys and they didn't pick me. Really dude?! Holding that kind of grudge will eat you up like a cancer. Let it go already. You made it to the NFL, be thankful!

fivetwos

Reaction score
listening to him, he obviously got his hopes up that he would be a first round pick, not second. It’s obviously an ego thing. I think he should have realized when CeeDee was still on the board at 17, the wiser choice was not him (McKinney). So I agree, let him blow some smoke….who really cares? Even i don’t. Show me the money Xavier…..

K
Guess maybe he heard his name linked to Dallas at 17, and I dont know the pay slot thing off the top of my head, but he probably lost a bunch of guaranteed money when he slipped.

That very much of a reach, but best I can figure.

Funny how the guy we actually took, which was as much of a no brainer as you'll see, also fell several slots and didn't complain.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I think this is an old article, but good for Shultz, Wilson n Jarwin that McKinney will be patrolling the middle this week.
:starspin:

CWR

Reaction score
Turns out we got CD and better SAFETIES anyhow. Shut up X.

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
brilliant news! Giants fans must be super annoyed as what he's really saying is I wanted to go to the prom with that girl but I'm stuck with you instead.