Xavier Rhodes would be a great free saftey

Kwmike22

Reaction score
The NFL is changing, you can't even use your helmet anymore. Vaquero and Elam are hard hitting (with the helmet) safeties. Xavier can hit and he has great ball skills. Don Banks said his future position is saftey. Look at his highlights on youtube back to back to Vaquero, Elam and Ried and let me know what you think.

supercowboy8

Reaction score
Kwmike22;5042158 said:
The NFL is changing, you can't even use your helmet anymore. Vaquero and Elam are hard hitting (with the helmet) safeties. Xavier can hit and he has great ball skills. Don Banks said his future position is saftey. Look at his highlights on youtube back to back to Vaquero, Elam and Ried and let me know what you think.

might want to edit, but its Vaccaro, not Vaquero.

Kwmike22

Reaction score
supercowboy8;5042167 said:
might want to edit, but its Vaccaro, not Vaquero.

If Vaccaro is a cowboy, I believe they will spell his name Vaquero.

Kwmike22

Reaction score
The vaquero (Spanish pronunciation: [baˈkeɾo], Portuguese: vaqueiro [vaˈkejɾu]) is a horse-mounted livestock herder of a tradition that originated on the Iberian Peninsula. Today the vaquero is still a part of the doma vaquera, the Spanish tradition of working riding. The vaquero traditions developed in Mexico from methodology brought to Mesoamerica from Spain also became the foundation for the North American cowboy.

I think it would be great is they changed his name, but im really just kidding. Thanks for calling me dumb though.

Macnalty

Reaction score
Kwmike22;5042323 said:
The vaquero (Spanish pronunciation: [baˈkeɾo], Portuguese: vaqueiro [vaˈkejɾu]) is a horse-mounted livestock herder of a tradition that originated on the Iberian Peninsula. Today the vaquero is still a part of the doma vaquera, the Spanish tradition of working riding. The vaquero traditions developed in Mexico from methodology brought to Mesoamerica from Spain also became the foundation for the North American cowboy.

I think it would be great is they changed his name, but im really just kidding. Thanks for calling me dumb though.

Thanks for making me smile that was nice.

1LoyalCowboyFan

Reaction score
Kwmike22;5042323 said:

You went the extra mile. :bow:

WhizKid

Reaction score
cds99;5042294 said:
Why in the **** would they change the way he spells his last name. dumbest post I believe I have seen on the forum

35k77q.jpg

Jerruh

Reaction score
My family and I like to go to a Mexican restaurant called los Vaqueros. Pretty damn good fajitas.