Xavier Rhodes?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
He was a top CB at one time with the Vikes.

drafted by the Minnesota Vikings in the first round of the 2013 NFL Draft. With the Vikings, Rhodes made three Pro Bowls and was a first-team All-Pro selection

The fact that a playoff team is releasing him at the end of the season leads me to believe his gas tank is empty.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I assume they have to make room for a replacement for Hamlin. Just looks odd for them to be doing business at this time.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
I assume they have to make room for a replacement for Hamlin. Just looks odd for them to be doing business at this time.
I smell a bad odor releasing veteran player with whats going on with the Buffalo Bills right now.

tm1119

Reaction score
I smell a bad odor releasing veteran player with whats going on with the Buffalo Bills right now.

Been living under a rock? There was a little incident on Monday night that left them with a need for a safety that can play special teams.

bb721

Reaction score
Why would they need to make room? Whoever they bring in or promote from the PS would just take Hamlin’s roster spot.

tm1119

Reaction score
Why would they need to make room? Whoever they bring in or promote from the PS would just take Hamlin’s roster spot.

Whether it’s obviously going to happen or not, I highly doubt the Bills are interested in making a press release announcing that a guy in the ICU the entire country is rallying behind is off the 53 man roster. It’s just not good optics. Plus I’m sure there’s some symbolism there for the players to keep him on the roster.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Whether it’s obviously going to happen or not, I highly doubt the Bills are interested in making a press release announcing that a guy in the ICU the entire country is rallying behind is off the 53 man roster. It’s just not good optics. Plus I’m sure there’s some symbolism there for the players to keep him on the roster.
Just move him to IR. It only makes sense.

Cowboys22

Reaction score

You’re right. Hamlin would go on some list and a spot would be open. Seems even worse timing now.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
00c425ea-a142-48a5-8dd4-fee252a2087b_text.gif

EST_1986

Reaction score
Been living under a rock? There was a little incident on Monday night that left them with a need for a safety that can play special teams.
im like 102% positive Hamlin qualifies for an IR spot

Carson

Reaction score
Alexander - 85 career games
Mullen - 45 career games

tm1119

Reaction score
im like 102% positive Hamlin qualifies for an IR spot

To each their own and I’m not going to argue about it…but I think it’s painfully obvious that the Bills aren’t going to do anything with Hamilton’s roster spot at all while he’s still in the ICU.

EST_1986

Reaction score
To each their own and I’m not going to argue about it…but I think it’s painfully obvious that the Bills aren’t going to do anything with Hamilton’s roster spot at all while he’s still in the ICU.
extremely silly thing for a playoff team to do, those roster spots are so critical you think theyre going to hold one up as a symbol or something

phildadon86

Reaction score
extremely silly thing for a playoff team to do, those roster spots are so critical you think theyre going to hold one up as a symbol or something
Ummm. Yeah. As they should. Don’t be that guy.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Ummm. Yeah. As they should. Don’t be that guy.
its an idiotic move to keep a guy that cannot contribute on the active roster, nobody is going to bash a team for putting an obvious injured player on IR (INJURED reserved)

Mr_437

Reaction score
The CB search is over, the Cowboys have what they're gonna have at CB.