Xavier Rhodes?

cowboyec

Reaction score
maybe.
but i doubt they make a move unless someone gets hurt.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Is he better than Joseph or Wright at this point in his career? I doubt the Cowboys would make an moves, but it's an interesting question.

Carson

Reaction score
Is he better than Joseph or Wright at this point in his career? I doubt the Cowboys would make a moves, but it's an interesting question.
A team with Super Bowl aspirations wouldn’t release you in week 18 if you were any good

SlammedZero

Reaction score
A team with Super Bowl aspirations wouldn’t release you in week 18 if you were any good
Fair enough. I'm just grasping at straws here with a lot of concern with our secondary heading into the playoffs. lol

phildadon86

Reaction score
its an idiotic move to keep a guy that cannot contribute on the active roster, nobody is going to bash a team for putting an obvious injured player on IR (INJURED reserved)
Have you seen what people do in 2022? Lol

bb721

Reaction score
Whether it’s obviously going to happen or not, I highly doubt the Bills are interested in making a press release announcing that a guy in the ICU the entire country is rallying behind is off the 53 man roster. It’s just not good optics. Plus I’m sure there’s some symbolism there for the players to keep him on the roster.
It’s not like they are cutting him, he will just be moved to IR. I totally understand the need to proceed in a respectful manner. It’s a situation unlike any they have dealt with before. The young man’s health is obviously a thousand times more important than any roster move. I just don’t find the optics of moving him to IR, at the appropriate time, to be insensitive

Kellsbells

Reaction score
Replace your rejects with someone else’s rejects. What could go wrong???

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Can't be any worse than what has been trotted out there the last couple of weeks

Kellsbells

Reaction score
Can't be any worse than what has been trotted out there the last couple of weeks
I dunno, the ones we’ve tried out are still on the team. How bad does someone have to be to be outright released a couple weeks before the playoffs?